Brian Littrell Update

Source: Reunion Records

With overwhelming momentum surrounding the release of the Backstreet Boys sixth album, Never Gone, Reunion Records and Backstreet Boys member Brian Littrell have announced that Littrell's solo album on Reunion will move to 2006. The move will allow Littrell extended time to focus on final touches of writing and recording for his debut solo project. No specific street date has been announced.

Brian Littrell explains, "Because I want to put out the best quality record I know how to do, we thought it'd be best to move my solo album on Reunion Records into 2006 to allow for time to focus on finishing the writing and recording. This album means so much to me and I want to dedicate my best to it. With all the travel we're doing around the Backstreet Boys' new record, it would be challenging to give it 100 percent, and I can't see giving any less to this record." He continues, "God has blessed me with a truly amazing platform and the ability to touch people in a special way through music. I appreciate that Terry and the Reunion team is supporting me in this."

Terry Hemmings, Provident Music Group President and CEO, adds, "Our mutual decision to move Brian's first Reunion Records album was made in an effort to provide him with the best scenario for writing, recording and supporting this project. We're pleased that this will support his schedule and, although we have fans awaiting the release of this record, we know that he'll be able to pour his heart and soul into it."

News Page
Main Page

BRIAN Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -