Backstreet Boys fly high on the charts

Static
By JEANINE BUTTERWORTH Static Writer

The Backstreet Boys are back and they have done it again.

The group recently released their fourth album, Never Gone. Their first single "Incomplete" peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album reached No. 3 on the Billboard Album Charts.

Never Gone follows the Backstreet Boys' three previous albums, Backstreet Boys, Millennium, and Black and Blue.

Never Gone is of course another great album filled with the harmonic voices of the five boys. The tone of this album is the typical Backstreet Boy style of pop music, but this time there is a twist of rock.

Their second single off Never Gone is "Just Want You To Know." This song is about losing a loved one. "That since I lost you, I lost myself" - the words really make you think.

It seems most of the songs off the Backstreet Boys' new album are about break-ups in relationships. It's still a great, talented album no matter what the lyrics are about.

The song "Never Gone" is an amazing song with lyrics like, "even though for now we've gotta say goodbye, I know you will be forever in my life." The song "Poster Girl" is about falling in love with the perfect girl. "Still I'm falling in love with the right now, poster girl." It's an amazing song that will make one want to find that perfect person.

No matter what the Backstreet Boys produce it's always filled with talent and altogether it's a remarkable album. If you're really a Backstreet Boys fan, make sure that you pick up the Never Gone dual disk. It not only has the CD but it includes the making of the music video for "Incomplete" and the DVD side.

Get out there, get the album Never Gone and go check them out in concert. The Backstreet Boys are back!

News Page
Main Page

BRIAN Thomas Littrell ~ The Golden Voiced Backstreet Boy
- Established Jan 1999 -