Venue Location Date (mm/dd)
America West Arena Phoenix AZ 06/16
America West 
201 E Jefferson St
Phoenix AZ  85004
tel:  602-379-2000

Locator Map detail

The following information is from the America West Arena website.
It is unclear if TM will also be distributing tickets.
=================
Ticket Office
(602) 379-7800 

Tickets for all America West Arena events are available at the Arena ticket office, located on the northwest side of the facility, on the main Plaza. Tickets also are available at more than 34 Dillard's box office locations throughout Arizona. 

Tickets may be purchased with cash, checks, credit cards or charged by phone by calling the Arena Ticket Office at (602) 379-7800 or Dillard's at (480) 503-5555.  American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover card are accepted.

Directions:

From North Phoenix/Scottsdale: Take Squaw Peak Parkway (State Highway 51) south to I-10 west interchange. Exit I-10 at Washington/Jefferson Street. Turn right (west) on Washington Street to 3rd Street. Turn left (south) on 3rd Street to America West Arena. 

From East Phoenix: Take Red Mountain Freeway (Fwy 202) west which will merge with Interstate 10 west. Take I-10 west to 7th Street exit. Turn left (south) on 7th Street to Washington Street. Turn right (west) on Washington Street to 3rd Street. Turn left (south) on 3rd Street to America West Arena. 

From West/Southwest Phoenix: Take Interstate 10 east to 7th Avenue exit. Turn right
(south) on 7th Avenue to Jefferson Street. Turn left (east) on Jefferson Street to 1st Street.  America West Arena is on the corner of Jefferson Street and 1st Street. 

From Northwest Phoenix/Glendale: Take Interstate 17 south to Jefferson Street.  Turn left (east) on Jefferson Street to First Street. America West Arena is on the corner of Jefferson Street and 1st Street.

From East Valley/Tempe: Take Interstate 10 west to Washington/Jefferson Street.  Turn left (west) on Washington Street to 3rd Street. Turn left (south) on 3rd Street to America West Arena 

please send additions and corrections to W Taber

BACK TO ITF2000