Venue Location Date (mm/dd)
Riverbend Music Center
Parking is included in the price of the ticket at event lots only.
The Riverbend Box Office is open from Noon until the end of intermission on days of shows only

FROM THE VENUE FAQ:
Can I bring recording equipment into your venue?
    This varies by show. The artist management determines this. You can call our concert line 48 hours in advance of the show to check.
When do your gates open?
    Gates open one and a half hours prior to showtime. 

Riverbend Music Center
6295 Kellogg Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45230
tel: (513) 232-6220
07/09
US Geological Survey Aerial Photo (1993)
From Columbus: I-71 South to I-275 East towards Ky. to Kellogg Ave. Exit 72. Turn left at the light. Theatre is 1/2 mile on Kellogg Ave. on the right side.
From Dayton: I-75 South to Downtown to I-471 Newport, to I-275 East to Kellogg Ave. Exit 72. Turn right at light. Theatre is 1/2 mile on Kellogg Ave. on the right side.
From Lexington and Louisville: I-75 North to I-275 East to Kellogg Ave. Exit 72. Turn right at light. Theatre is 1/2 mile on Kellogg Ave. on the right side.
From Indianapolis: I-74 East to I-75 South to Downtown to I-471 Newport, to I-275 East to Kellogg Ave. Exit 72. Turn right at light. Theatre is 1/2 mile on Kellogg Ave. on the right side.
From Greater Cincinnati Airport: I-275 East to Kellogg Ave. Exit 72. Turn right at light.  Theatre is 1/2 mile on Kellogg Ave. on the right side.

please send additions or corrections to:   W Taber

BACK TO ITF_2000