[Hell Burners members Clan]

All Free

The Hell Burners Clan has chosen ICQ as the preferred method of communication between its members. ICQ empowers members with a means to chat whenever they like and enables them to share ideas, discuss similar interests or anything else. I encourage all members to get ICQ and provide me with their ICQ numbers. I will list the ICQ numbers of all members below, allowing quick contact with members for anyone who may visit this page. All Hell Burners Clan members are included in the Clan below by default. To omit your name from the Clan please email  me. Thank you.

ICQ Clan (list) Name: Hell Burners Clan
Description / Purpose: Gather fans, and gameplayers of Diablo 2. What can I say? Those on my Clan WILL find a partner or friend in the future.
ICQ ClanMaster: Soul Burner
Related ICQ Chat Room: 9634188
Number Of Users: [8]
Clan Created On: [03/27/98]
Last Updated On: [09/02/98]

Join the Clan, man

To be added to this Clan, Please fill out the following: You will be added to the clan list as soon as I validate you.

Name:

Nickname:

ICQ #: Only if you have ICQ, must be entered correctly If you DO NOT have one it's OK on my Clan :)

Remarks: You MUST enter this field at least 3 words!!! (I love Diablo) About your devotion to Diablo, and your other interesting Diablo things! I do not suggest you to say other things unrelated to Diablo. Please.

Language: (English, Chinese, Spanish, etc)

Remember this is a Diablo designed site, other games go to other game sites!

(Teleporting Menu - Find the page you want then click the Portal!)

Diablo 2 Realm Hell Burners Clan/list members

Real Name Nickname ICQ # (UIN) Remarks Language
Webmaster Diablo22 9634188 What else can I say? I am "King of the World" Woo-Hoo English
Justin Greedo I love Diablo English
David Monty 8597053 I love diablo (1) so much still trying to see if that cow level works tell me if it does and I can't wait for diablo2 English
Michael Clark Ziggy Diablo kicks ass. I'd rather have one good mage than ten of those weak little knights. English