January 19, 1997 Dear Sirs, In response to the latest developments regarding Disney, I find a huge vacancy in Disney's agreement to the Department of Justice. This vacancy deals with Deaf and Hard of Hearing employees of Disney. There was nothing in it. I had worked at Disney for 13.5 years and in the last 5 years of my employment at Disneyland, I was subjected to undue hardship. I requested a TDD for the position I had which required several phone calls per day. They failed to provide me with one. I had to bring in my TDD to and from home each day I worked there. Secondly I was given interpreter assistance only the first 3 staff meetings I was a foreman. I kept on bugging them for interpreters and they would not provide me with one. This had impacted on my performance. I had to rely on notes from other people in which sometimes were misleading and after acting on the misinformation I had become the laughingstock of the department I had worked on. I had to leave Disney on November 7, 1994 and I have remained off work since and im living off my real estate investments. I have turned down 4 job offers as the Disney experience continues to haunt me. I had suffered extreme emotional trauma which resulted from 4.5 years of second class treatment by my superiors at Disneyland. I have already filed a complaint and have a lawsuit which will be on trial this comming summer. If you wish further information please contact my attorney David P. Elder (714) 663-2931. Ask his permission to publish my story on your broadcasts. I also protest Greater Los Angeles council on Deafness decision to have their Deaf Awareness Day at Disneyland this comming March 1, 1997. The organization claims to have a peachy relationship with Disneyland and I feel they are falling for Disney's cheap tricks. They should wake up and see the fact that deaf people are having problems with that company. Disney should start paying attention to the way they have been treating their deaf employees. Thank you very much for the time you have read my letter. Richard Roehm