i am glad to get deaf news i love to see what deaf is going on i am so exicted to read lots of this wonderful someone send me so i looked diffrents their opions ok i have hard time with teenage we are deaf parents and only hearing daughter she is fourteen and refuse to use sign langague to talk with us when we go shopping and eat out or something i told her why she feel shame on herself of our deaf parents i said why why you need to be proud of their parents and when i go her school to pick up and she feel like to hide and wont to show their parents here or something so i am little hurt myself and try to explain her but their teenage and some day she will understand and i have to talk with her all time but not use too much but she is not going to church with us she feel like not going and want other church to know their friend but churchis not much for her age but our church has lots of her age but she refuse because hearing know i am as well know about me and still pray for her everday ok understand how she is going by rose hawley email address is hawleyrb@simflex.com