And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you

Oh, all I want to know
All I want to know
All I want to know
All I want oh
Go

ATTITUDE -------- Attitude, you got some fucking attitude I can't believe what you say to me You got some attitude Inside your feeble brain there's probably a whore If you don't shut your mouth you're gonna feel the floor Attitude, the one you got, oh baby Attitude, the one you got, oh baby Attitude, attitude Inside your feeble brain there's probably a whore If you don't shut your mouth you're gonna feel the floor Attitude, you got some fucking attitude (Attitude) I can't believe what you say to me You got some attitude Attitude, you got some fucking attitude (Attitude) I can't believe what you say to me You got some attitude BLOODFEAST ---------- When they pull out her tongue Pull off her face, pluck out her eyes Well, the blood runs cold for When it drips from the mouth Be forewarned, be prepared For a grizzly bloodfeast And that blood's so real Because I just can't fake it And that blood's so real Because I just can't fake it When you think of severed heads Think of my face, think that you're alive Well, I guess I fooled you When you think of my face Think of your blood, think that you're dead 'Cause it's a grizzly bloodfeast I'm possessing your death Possessing your blood Possessing your head 'Cause it's a privileged bloodfeast I'm possessing your heart Possessing your tongue Possessing your blood 'Cause it just won't fake you And that blood's so real Because I just can't fake it And that blood's so real Because I just can't fake it And that blood, and that blood I'm possessing your death Possessing your blood Possessing your demise For a grizzly bloodfeast I'm possessing your heart Possessing your tongue Possessing your blood 'Cause it just won't fake you And that blood's so real Because I just can't fake it And that blood's so real Because I just can't fake it And that blood, and that blood BRAINEATERS ----------- Hey hey hey Brains for dinner Brains for lunch Brains for breakfast Brains for brunch Brains at every single meal Why can't we have some guts Hey hey hey Brains are all we ever get In this rotten fuckin' place, hey hey Brains are all we ever get Why can't we have a change of pace Brains for dinner Brains for lunch Brains for breakfast Brains for brunch Brains at every single meal Why can't we have some guts, hey hey Why can't we have some guts, hey hey Why can't we have some fuckin' rotten guts Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey BULLET ------ President's bullet-ridden body in the street Ride, Johnny ride Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete Ride, Johnny ride Johnny's wife is floundering Johnny's wife is scared Run, Jackie run Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head Texas is the reason that the president's dead You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck President's bullet-ridden body in the street Ride, Johnny ride Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete Ride, Johnny ride Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head Texas is the reason that the president's dead You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck Arise Jackie O, Jonathon of Kennedy Well, arise and be shot down The dirt's gonna be your dessert My cum be your life source And the only way to get it Is to suck or fuck Or be poor and devoid And masturbate me, masturbate me Then slurp it from your palm Like a dry desert soaking up rain Soaking up sun Like a dry desert soaking up rain Soaking up sun CHILDREN IN HEAT ---------------- Children in heat They have no conscience No resistance You gotta see this big reaction No resistance Cellophane sex, a new way of life With your heart in your throat And the other alive You've been pissin', pissin' blood Pissin' blood for seven days No resistance No resistance No resistance Children in heat You can't control them Why they're away and away They're always gonna run away Children in heat You can't control them Why they're running away Children in heat Are young little kindle wood I see them burning They all changed their names to Chicago No resistance No resistance No resistance Children in heat You can't control them Why they're running away Children in heat You can't control them Why they're running away and away They're always gonna run away Children in heat You can't control them Why they're running away and away They're always gonna run away Children in heat You can't control them Why they're running away
Misfits Gear
Pictures
EvilChat
Forum
Messageboard
Email
Links

Danzig
Samhain
Rob Zombie/White Zombie

Home

Coming soon!!!