Tiny Toon Cast And Characters Page.

Babs (Barbara Anne) Bunny.

Background Information

• Voiced By: Tress MacNeille
  • Character: Babs has been described as a "Hyperactive Pink Bunny" which I suppose is fairly accurate! Babs is for ever doing impressions.

• From the TTA Bios

Barbara Anne Bunny loves to be the star of the show! She also hates to be called Barbara Anne Bunny, so she usually goes by her stage name 'Babs'. A whirlwind of activity, Babs has the biggest and widest repertoire this side of Wackyland! She can turn her paw to a quick fire, drop-dead one liner or one of a myriad of impersonations at the bat of her perfectly-curled eyelashes. She is the ultimate non-stop performer and goes to such extremes, that she can sometimes find herself stuck in an impersonation, unable to break free. A helping hand from her best pal, Buster Bunny (no relation) usually does the trick, and she lives to perform another routine. After all, Babs' fave saying is 'The show must go on!' and with Babs around, the show never stops.

Thanks to KeV Beeley ([email protected])

• Quotes: 
    • "Do you like my ears better up, or down?"
    • "I just can't help myself!

• "Isn't that convenient!"

Fan Material

There are thousands of images of Babs out there, ranging in subject and quality. Sites with a lot of them now are Acme Onlines FTP site, as well as Acmelabs FTP site. There are also many Fan Fiction Scripts about, most are listed at Kevin Mickel's Homepage. Kevin also maintains the Tiny Toon Adventures Fan Fiction Reference Guide, as well as being the moderator for the Tiny Toon Fan Fiction mailing list, please mail him a [email protected] to get more info, or to be added to the list.

Merchandise Available

There is a great deal of Babs stuff about! Including (but by no means limited to):
  • A Applause plushie
  • A Playschool plushie
  • A Caltoy plushie
  • Temporary Tattoos
However finding merchandise is getting to be more of a art then ease, even with the popularity of Tiny Toons on Nickelodeon, Merchandise is very hard to find, but if you look hard enough, it's out there. Also check the newsgroup alt.tv.tiny-toon, where the merchandise list is sometimes posted.

BACK