Tiny Toon Cast And Characters Page.

Elmyra Duff.

Background information

• Voiced By: Cree Summer 
  • Age: 12 (Elmyra's mental age may be obtained by adding the digits of her real age)
  • Character: Nothing is more important than loving and caring for others, and no-one would agree more with that sentiment more than Elmyra. Unfortunately, Elmyra is so inept, that her good intentions are bad news for all the other Toons. "Another job well done" is Elmyra's favourite phrase as she walks away from yet another disaster. All her 'good' deeds are delivered in a blanket of syrupy sweetness and those unfortunate enough to come within 100 yards of her are instantly cooed over, and bombarded with a barrage of cutesy names. The other residents of Acme Acres avoid her at all costs for fear of being squeezed to death, all except Hamton, whom for some reason she loathes! 
  • Character Comments:

• Kev's Comments
    A *MUCH* more common phrase for Elmyra is "Waaaaah! I lose more pets that way!", if you ask me. It is hard to work out whether Elmyra is just vicious or stupid, and judging by her brain age, why is she in the same class as the other Toons?

Christian's Comments
    Imagine the most cloyingly sickening little girl you know. Imagine ten of her. You are now getting quite close to a pale imitation of Elmyra. Elmyra is passionate about animals of all shapes and sizes. Unfortunately, natural selection is such that few animals feel the same way about her. This has meant that Elmyra has had to resort to capture and imprisonment in order to indulge her, erm, hobby. The only animal known to be immune to this peculiar phenomenon is Big Butt.

Elmyra has incarcerated a wide and wonderful range of organisms, including:

• Bart Simpson
    • Pinky & The Brain
    • Harrison Ford
    • Ross Perot
    • The Alien from Alien
    • The Warner Siblings (almost)

• Episode not yet screened in the UK
    • The entire human race
    • The entire martian race
    • Everybody else
    Elmyra's single I'll be Chasing You deserves much more airtime. 
  • Quotes:
    • "I lose the most bunnies that way!"
    • "Oooooh! Fuzzy-wuzzies!"

• "I'm going to hug you and love you and lock you in a cage."

Fan material

Elmyra has appeared in several net.scripts - all of them of a very dubious nature! There are a few gifs out there too, and in a couple of these Elmyra is seen in varying states of undress and they are all screen captures!

Merchandise available

None that I know off!

For more information check out the newsgroup alt.tv.tiny-toon where the merchandise list is periodically posted.

BACK