Tiny Toon Cast And Characters Page.

Fifi La Fume.

Background Information 

• Voiced By: Kath Souci
  • Character: Fifi is a true lover at heart, and it shows through loud and clear! She Smothers anyone, or anything that she thinks is a Skunk, or a potential Boyfriend with more love then it has ever seen before. She takes much after Pepe, being French, a Skunk, and a lover to end all lovers. She has a tendency to set her sites on Furrball, and Calamity, if they happen to be unlucky enough to end up with a stripe down their back, and when caught, if not nauseated by her sent, they find it very difficult to escape!

•  

From the TTA Character Breakdown and Audition Copies

She is a Skunkette whose fumes can be lethal. When she falls in love, she goes to town. She pursues her would-be suitor with wreckless abandon, and will do anything to snare her prey. 

She is somewhat of a feminist, and believes that there is nothing a boy can do that she couldn't do just as well. 

Fifi can use her long fluffy tail for a number of things, including a pillow, pom-poms, a furry boa, or a snare for some luckless 'suitor'. 

Love tends to bring out the aroma in her, and she speaks with a french accent, rather often mixing the languages.

Fan Material 

Fifi is one of the most popular to show up in Fan Fiction scripts so Kevin's Homepage is the place for you for sure! There are also hundreds of pictures of Fifi out there and three sites I recommend are 

Merchandise Available 

Past Cels there is not a lot of Fifi material out there, there is Soap, and Shampoo made by Rainforest Friends, but that's getting hard to find. A few people, including myself, have said they may get Fifi Plushies made, yet for me, due to circumstances beyond my control, that fell through, some one out there can make em, just who is the question. 

BACK