Tiny Toon Adventures For The Atari Jaguar 64.
Based on the popular Warner Bros. characters, this platform game utilizes the vibrant colors and graphics to the utmost. The storyline follows Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny and Plucky Duck as they embark on a rescue mission to save the planet Aurica. Bad boy Montana Max has a new toy: an Acme TiToonium-Gold Converter. The only place to get TiToonium is on the planet Aurica. The removal of TiToonium is causing grave ecological damage to Aurica. Armed with Acme Crazy Net, our heroes try to shut down the Acme TiToonium-Gold Converter. The object is to navigate through each level, locate the TiToonium Extractor within each level and pull the plug on it. With a  transport beam pad, one of our heroes can be selected to climb, jump and run through each level so in the end, the planet can be saved.

The Jaguar game, Tiny Toon Adventures, was hyped, but never released due to Atari's rights having ran out. The game was previewed and may exist in a prototype-cart or beta form only. The game was "finished" once upon a time and then REJECTED for quality reasons.

Images From the 93 Gamepro Magazine

Download: Tiny Toon Adventures. (Un-Avaible At This Time)  Rom Size: Un-known.
I've recently come across some music files of stuff that was in work at Atari for the Atari Jaguar. In these files, I've found source code for some of the music for the game Tiny Toons Adventrues. 
Download: Tiny Toon Adventures sound and music source code. (COMING SOON)
 Even if that Atari never made that Tiny Toon game in store no one ever seen why the Jaguar game box look like well somting I dream of why if that did make one up well thanks to Photoshop I get to do a box art of a game I realy, REALY like to see. 

(NOTE: These image are made up, there not real)

Box Art Work.

Book Art Work.

Cartridge Art Work.

Here are the only Atari's TTA GIF images from the Jaguar Game.

Buster Bunny
Babs Bunny
Plucky Duck
GoGo-DoDo

Original Atari Jaguar's Tiny Toon Ads.

Atari Jaguar's Tiny Toon Game Ads From Gamepro Mag.

BACK