Tiny Toon Cast And Characters Page.

Montana Max.

Background Information 
  • Voiced By: Danny Cooksey
  • Character: Montana is the biggest"spoiled little rich kid', he is a bully, very bossy and abrasive. He has enough money to do whatever he wants to. He is very greedy, and is easily taken in by promises of more money or wealth. He doesn't care about anything but himself, so most of the time, he will make a strip mine, or tear down a forest, all to make a quick buck. When he has a temper tantrum, for any reason, it makes all pale in comparison, if he doesn't get his way, then the world to him is coming to a end.

•  

His arch enemy, by his choice, is Buster Bunny, yet he never ends up winning in the end, which for the most part serves him right! 

From the TTA Character Breakdown and Audition Copies

Montana Max is a bullying, cowardly spoiled rich kid who throws world-class temper tantrums. Very bossy and abrasive. The kid you will hate forever. He has the money to do anything he pleases. He's stupid and greedy, and is easy to fleece by anyone with half a brain. His pastimes include counting his capital, landscape deforestation, and rabbit stomping.

Monty enjoys cheating in all forms of competition, oppressing the weak, terrorizing the timid, masterminding takeovers and watching the compound interest rate climb past twenty percent. Monty hates fair play, honesty and people who stand up to him.

Deep down, Monty is very insecure and sometimes fears no one likes him. He's right, of course, and occasionally feels the need to call "Acme Rent-a-Friend". Although he yells most of the time, sometimes we get glimpses of the real kid beneath the temper.

He lives in the grandest mansion in Acme Acres. The grounds include swimming pools, tennis courts, stables and the like. It's the kind of place that would make Donald Trump envious. It has signs which read "Poverty Stinks", and "Charity Workers Will Be Shot".

Monty's goal in life is to bring misery into the life of happy-go-lucky Buster. He's not particularly fond of anyone in Acme Acres, for that matter... He thinks Babs is a scatterbrain, and his only use for Plucky is as a pawn in one of his devious plots. He thinks Elmyra is a drippy little nerd, but will occasionally call her into service to help him pester Buster and Babs. Elmyra loves the attention, figuring her 'boyfriend' has come around and appreciates her at last.

• Quotes:
    • "You can't do this to me! I'm rich!"
    • "Make my day, rabbit!"
    • "Ask me if I care!"

• "If you can't pave it, why save it?"

Fan Material: 

Monty shows up in some fan scripts, and I think he may be in a few images as well. Sites to check are: 

Merchandise Available 

Other then Video games, and Cels I have not ever seen Monty end up in any merchandise... though I could be wrong! 

BACK