Scott's Navy Pictures of Oriskany's OE Division Guys,
Yankee Station, and other Visited Places

These pictures depict OE Division guys such as George T., Larry Z., Maxwell, Bruce Horton in 1970 on a liberty boat in Hong Kong, in our compartment, etc. Later pictures show the USS Santa Fe (#4 and #7), Subic Bay (#8), and Yankee Station with Vietnam's coastline on the horizon (#9).

All these photographs are in appreciation of Scott Stricklin who has graciously supported efforts to add history, and recognition to and for our fellow ship mates.Thanks Scott!

Please use any photos you take from here with respect; and, if possible, place a hyperlink to http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/whitehorse/506

Click here to go back to the OE Division web page.

Oh, and here is one more picture of Scott in one of the many hang outs that many of us may have visited while touring the great Olongapo City. :o)

And here is what Scott had to say about this picture. "I was cleaning out some old junk in my closet and I came across a picture of me on the beach in Subic. This is me after several beers and a pitcher or 2 of Mojo (I was having a drinking contest with Chief Chandler). I believe we were in the U and I Club at the time. I paid the drummer off to let me sit-in with the band. I remember getting a thumbs up from the guitar player after we finished the song. Oh The impulse of youth. :-)"