WebSite Page # 4
cndlabra.gif
"Chamber Of The Bells"
Volume I. 'The Initiation'
cotb_website033.jpg
cotb_website049.gif
cotb_website034.gif
From page # 127 ..... Delicia and Kim pulled Amber's arms upwards and outwards, attaching her wrist cuffs to the bar dangling from the overhead pulley system. The ratcheting crank handle was turned, stretching Amber's arms higher and raising her flexing shoulders. Amber continued to stare at Brandy, watching the pretty woman sip wine from a goblet in the chair in front of her. The metal ratched gears clicked again, and Amber was raised to the tips of her toes. Her head jerked slightly back and a gasp separated her lips.
cotb_website048.jpg
cotb_website047.jpg cotb_website046.jpg
cotb_website045.jpg
torch_1.gif
Click the 'Torch' to 'Preview' or 'Get' the Novel !
(Remote WebSite)
Amber's eyes remained fixed on Brandy ...... Stacy emerged from the darkness behind Brandy and leisurely strolled to Amber's tightly stretched body, overtly displaying her long, recently sharpened fingernails, as she approached. She reached up with both hands and and placed the tips of her fingernails against the undersides of Amber's raised arms, then gently clawed light lines into the corded, concave hollows, of her captive's perspiring armpits, and continued to etch lines around the heaving breasts jiggling in front of her.
torch_1.gif
cotb_website044.jpg
cotb_website043.jpg cotb_website042.jpg
cotb_website041.jpg
Click the 'Torch' to read "The Poem"
(WebSite Page # 9)
Amber sighed and turned her face into a shoulder, but her eyes continued to stare at Brandy. The musky smell from her profusely perspiring armpits was noticeably pungent. Her breathing was loud and labored, then became panting gasps of air as Delicia and Kim pulled her legs widely apart and fastened her ankle cuffs to each end of the five foot spreading bar....... Stacy scratched the elongated length of Amber's tightly racked body with her fingernails as she lowered herself to a kneeling position. "Are you ready to be whipped with the whisp made from Kim's hair, darling?" Stacy asked, producing a long, thick batch of hair attached to an ivory handle.
cotb_website039.jpg
cotb_website040.jpg cotb_website037.jpg cotb_website036.jpg
cotb_website038.jpg
Amber glanced from Brandy to Stacy, then her eyes settled on the whisp held by the beautiful black woman, and her body began to tremble uncontrollably....... "I asked you if you are ready to be whipped, darling," repeated Stacy. Her voice had become raspy with her lust. ..... "Yes," Amber whispered softly, angling her jaw off to one side and staring at Stacy defiantly ..... "I can't hear you, darling," Stacy taunted. ..... Amber tossed her hair wildly. "Yes!" she repeated loudly. "Yes! Yes, you bitch! Yes! Whip me for your pleasure until I faint," she challenged. ..... Stacy looked at Delicia and Kim. "Stretch this bitch tighter and wider for me," she ordered, cocking the long whisp over a shoulder in a striking position.
cotb_website035.gif
"Legitimate 'Hard Cover' Publisher Wanted For This 'Magnificent' Series Of Novels"!
torch_1.gif
torch_1.gif
E-Mail: [email protected]
HomePage
(Page #2)
Next Page
(Page #5)
WebSite Page # 4
cotb_website035.gif

[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ]