WebSite Page # 5
cndlabra.gif
"Chamber Of The Bells"
Volume I. 'The Initiation'
cotb_website049.gif
cotb_website050.jpg
Photo Album: - Amber 'SplitWhipped'!
(Photo Album # 3 - With Text From The Novel.)
From Page # 147 ..... Amber's arms were raised, and her wrist cuffs were attached to each end of the horizontal bar dangling above her head. Her feet straddled the grated floor drain cover. Amber's naked body trembled with anticipation of the torture to be inflicted on her. "I'm sorry ladies, but I have to pee before we continue." ........ Stacy smirked. "But of course you do, darling," she whispered teasingly. "What do you think the floor drain is for?"
torch_1.gif
cotb_website060.jpg
cotb_website062.jpg cotb_website061.jpg
Click the 'Torch' to 'Preview' or 'Get' the Novel !
(Remote WebSite)
"Jesus! No!" Amber responded. "Never!" ................ "Never say never, darling bitch," Stacy taunted. ....... Brandy attached a second long bar beneath the horizontal bar that held Amber's wrists above her head. "Do you think your legs will spread far enough for us to attach your ankles to each end of this one?" Brandy questioned. ...... Amber glanced up at the long bar, shivering as she realized her ankles would be raised and attached to each end. The muscles of her body twitched uncontrollably as she visualized the vulnerable, unprotected position.
cotb_website056.jpg
cotb_website057.jpg
cotb_website059.jpg cotb_website058.jpg
The urging from her distressed bladder to urinate was becoming increasingly unbearable. She squeezed her thighs protectively together. ........ "Please, I really need to pee desperately." Amber pleaded. ..... Amber raised her feet off the floor and pressed her knees together. The full weight of her suspended body pulled on the straining hollows of her armpits. She crossed one thigh over the other and pulled her feet upward, almost touching her heels to her buttocks. ..... "Oh, just look at you!" Stacy said, with a low passionate tone. "Are you not gorgeous?"
cotb_website052.jpg
cotb_website054.jpg cotb_website053.jpg
cotb_website055.jpg
Amber glared at her agonized contortions in the mirror. She was, in fact, displaying herself with a beauty she had never before seen. She continued to watch herself, as Stacy and Brandy each grasped her ankles and pulled her feet upwards and apart. Her eyes widened, as she felt the searing pain in her tortured crotch; but she could not look away from her reflected image. She admired the bulging tendons and shadows that burst from her crotch and extended into her inner thighs. ..... "Jesus!" Amber sighed. "Oh my God!" She forced ...........
cotb_website051.gif
"Legitimate 'Hard Cover' Publisher Wanted For This 'Magnificent' Series Of Novels"!
torch_1.gif
torch_1.gif
E-Mail: [email protected]
HomePage
(Page #2)
Next Page
(Page #6)
WebSite Page # 5
cotb_website063.gif

[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ]