Learn Professional Piano Tuning And Repair

Peter Summers of SUMMERS PIANO SERVICE will provide personal instruction any time you need it

Piano Tuners Earn Income AND Independence

Want to get out of the old rut and learn a profitable new profession? Now you can learn piano tuning, regulation and repair the easy way, from your own home at your own pace, on any piano you have available.

PIANO TUNING AND REPAIR FOR PROFIT is an easy to follow, eight lesson illustrated course, complete with professional quality tuning, repair and regulation tools, written by an actual practicing piano tuner with over 20 years experience in the business.

Learn how to break free of your old rut and start earning money for yourself and your family with a business from your own home. Piano tuners nation wide make and average of over $60 per hour for work done in the best of homes, free of the hassle of punching a time clock or the grind of corporate life. No experience is necessary, no musical background needed. Anyone with normal hearing and a desire to learn can master this trade. Age, sex or level of education are not important. Tuning a piano is, in fact, a mechanical skill, NOT a musicial one. Despite what you may have believed, piano tuners do not need talent, they need KNOWLEDGE, and the knowledge to begin marketing your services as a professional piano tuner is in this course, along with the tools you'll need to do the work.

Each lesson is written in a clear style with dozens of illustrations showing you STEP-BY-STEP exactly how to use a tuning hammer, how to place the string mutes, what note to tune, and how to manipulate the strings to achieve proper harmony across the entire keyboard of any piano. Complicated acoustic theory has been minimized and consigned to the Appendix section to allow you to focus on what you need to do and how to do it. Multiple tuning exercises and review questions will help you to quickly develop your tuning skills.

YOU'LL LEARN:

*The history of pianos
*How pianos are constructed
*The various styles of pianos
*How to maintain a piano
*Learning to hear the "Beat" (the Beat is a particular and obvious soundwave tuners use to guide them in setting the piano strings, and is the essence of piano tuning. No mystery here. Learning to recognize the Beat is easy when you know what to listen for)
*Tuning unison strings
*Tuning octaves
*Tuning intervals
*Building the keyboard scale (setting the temperament, tuners call it)
*Raising and lowering pitch
*Regulating the action and pedal mechanisms of all models of piano
*Common repairs of the action, keyboard, soundboard and bridges of all models
*Where to order parts and supplies wholesale
*How to get started in business
*Building a customer file
*Types of advertising that do and don't work
*Dealing with music stores, and more

AND MOST VALUABLE OF ALL, you'll have access any time you need to my personal help in any area of your studies by email, surface mail or phone. It's the closest thing to apprenticing with a real tuner that you can find nowadays.

All this PLUS a complete set of top quality tuning, regulation and repair tools (the price of the tools alone accounts for a major portion of the fee), for the one time low price of $339.00, shipping included (US only. Canadian orders add $10.00, overseas add $20.00 shipping charge).

Why burn up your hard earned cash? Make no mistake, you could spend four or five hundred dollars more for a worthless mail order diploma that no one will ever see from a West Coast diploma mill. Beware of so-called "tuning schools" that sell you high priced, poorly illustrated, technically flawed instructions and cheap, amateur tools under the guise of giving you a "diploma." I've been tuning and repairing pianos professionally for over 20 years and I've yet to have a client ask to see my mail order diploma. Piano owners want to know you can do the work and are available to them, and that you will stand behind your work with a money back guarantee. I know of only one other home study course that gives you the comprehensive and technically accurate information and professional quality tools that I supply, and it sells for $1600!You get two volumes and professional tuning and repair tools

Save yourself hundreds of dollars and order PIANO TUNING AND REPAIR FOR PROFIT and begin earning money in weeks (how fast you learn, of course, will depend on you and the time you have available to study...there is no time limit). When you purchase my course you are not throwing your money down a corporate sinkhole, you're buying the experience and service of a real, live piano tuner....one who is accessible to you if you have further questions. I know what you need to succeed in this business and I've put everything I know in these two volumes, in a way that you can understand and put to use immediately, all for a price less than a decent stereo system.

Order now and you'll receive eight illustrated lessons in two volumes covering all aspects of piano tuning, including two unique sections on building a freelance piano service business...vital information, not available elsewhere...based on my own personal experience as well as that of other working technicians.

Why wait? It will never be easier or less expensive. To order just send your check or money order in the amount of $339.00 (sorry, no credit cards...I can't keep prices this low with bank credit card fees) to:

Peter Summers
3724 Broadway #409
Kansas City, MO. 64111.

Or click here to print an order form

or call me at (816)753-8173 or 

I can usually ship your order the same business day I receive your check. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If not fully satisfied, simply return the books and tools in good condition within 14 days and your money will be refunded, no questions asked.

Why not an E-book? Click here.

home
HOME
Return to top