Biolumanetics Page 2

By trial and error, over many years, we were able to draw certain conclusions about these unusual photographic images.

Photographs of people suffering health challenges were vague and distorted. Some had photographic images that appeared to have more than one figure in them.

Photographic images of healthy individuals were clear and crisp.

To simplify the photographic procedure I began to use a Polaroid 600 with black electricians’ tape covering the built in flash. The photographic images presented were taken using this method.

Examples

Subject has a health challenge ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Subject is healthy

Having observed that the photographs seemed to represent some sort of photon emission directly related to the individuals being imaged, my next stage was to research the scientific literature till I came across some form of explanation for this phenomena.

At this point, it was suggested that I investigate the work of Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, a biophysicist, at the Max Plank Institute in Germany.

Dr. Popp has been studying the nature of light emissions from living organisms for over 20 years. He had concluded that the characteristics of light emitted by diverse organisms points to the existence of a coherent photon field underlying the organization of all living organisms.

Dr. Popp’s work provided me with the necessary insight, ---- the photographic images captured in the luminated field maybe represent the same phenomena as his own research conclusions.

After many years of examining collected data, I reasoned that the Luminator was creating an alteration in our normal electromagnetic field not only by changing the magnetic dipole in the environment but by also changing the quality of light in that environment. Normal light is unorganized or incoherent. The Luminator was causing the room light to change from scattered, incoherent light to lighting that is in phase (laser like in quality). What the photographs revealed was an interference pattern between the light of the generated field and the level of photon emission generated by the individual. If the person photographed was healthy, his photon emission was coherent and therefore in phase with the light of the field, thereby producing a clear image. However, if the person was not healthy his photon emissions were incoherent and ‘jarred’ with the coherent light of the field thus producing fuzzy or multiple images

This explanation appears to make sense when we consider that these types of images are possible only in a Luminated environment

Example

Experimenting further with this process I discovered that materials that the subject held in their hands influenced the photographic images. Soon we were photographing subjects holding their individual prescription medications to see what effect they had on the photon emissions. Then re-photographing the subject’s holding the prescription medications in various combinations.

Example

Subject holding 3 prescription medicines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Subject holding 2 prescription medicines

The subject voluntarily removed the offending medication from her regime and her health rapidly improved.

CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR THIS PHENOMENA

In most alternative medical models it is an accepted premise that all life-forms owe their existence to subtle levels of intelligent information that animate and maintain harmony. Life as a biological phenomenon, is seen to be in a state of continuous flux and organisms are required to continually adapt themselves in order to maintain levels of well-being and harmony. A failure to do so may result in illness or even death of that organism. In the above example, each of the materials the subject holds has its own chemical integrity and therefore acts as a source of information.

When this source of information is introduced into the field of that individual it is evaluated by the internal adaptive resources unique to that subject and a reaction response is triggered. When the reaction response is positive there is an increase in the quantity of photons (light) being emitted by the cells. A negative reaction response creates a reduction in the quantity of photon (light) emissions.

This system is invaluable because the reaction responses of an individual to a given material (be it a drug, vitamin, homeopathic remedy, Chinese herb etc) can be safely evaluated: when the material is withdrawn from the field of the subject under scrutiny the reaction response ceases on its own accord.

A system such as this provides a tool to see the outcome potentials of a wide variety of materials safely.

Click here for next page