Join/subscribe to HRG

Join the Historic Roses Group or, - if you live outside Europe there is a special
arrangement that allows you to subscribe to the journal only.
Membership of the HRG is open to those who are members of the
RNRS (Royal National Rose Society). See our Home page for the benefits of  
membership.
Outside Europe you can subscribe to the twice yearly HRG journal at
stg£10 (US$16.0) per year.

(Please tick/complete as appropriate)
      Please enrol me as:
      1.            Member of the HRG @ £7                                                /___/
                     (I am already a member of the RNRS)

2.           Single Member of RNRS @ £18 (+£5 joining fee)
                    + membership of HRG @ £7 = £30                                   /___/

3.           Double member of RNRS @ £26 (+£5 joining fee)
                    + membership of HRG @ £7= £38                                    /___/

4.           Journal subscription
                    applicable only outside Europe £10 or US$16                /___/

PAYMENT*
      To receive a copy of the journal immediately, please complete this form and
       return it to HRG membership/Journal Subscribers, RNRS, Chiswell Green,
      St Albans, Herts AL2 3NR, U.K.

Name (please use block capitals) .   
              ...........................................................................................................
      Address
.....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................
................................... post code .............

I enclose a cheque for £ ___ *All cheques payable to RNRS not HRG
      or
      I enclose my US$16 ___ or UK STG £10 draft ___ .
      or
      Please debit my VISA/Mastercard, number:
      ..................................................................................
      Expiry Date ...............................................................

Signed...................................................................... Date .......................