Thanks!!!

First off, I'd like to thank Paul Fischer for sending me Paint Shop Pro 5 over ICQ and getting me back into webpage design. Paul, who should someday create his own webpage, also told me to use FrontPage Express which is helping speed up the process. Without him, I probably wouldn't have revamped this page ever. Paul, you are awesome!!!

I'd also like to thank everyone who has let borrow images/sound clips/etc. from their webpages, especially Rodney Walker, Michele Savage, Kelsea Danae, and Michael Crawford.  Without you, this page would be as dull as dishwater!

And last, but not least, I'd like to thank my sister Jenny for being my Remember WENN soundboard. When I was desperately trying to figure out what happened after the cliffhanger of season three, she listened to me and
even concluded that Jeff was Victor's contact. (Way to go, Jen!) She's also helped me with some of my fanfiction (you can guess which ones if you ever read "WENN the World Ends") and I really appreciate it! THANKS JENNY!

[back]