FAQ

The Writer's Room

The WENN Files

About Me

Thanks!

You have entered...

THE GREEN ROOM
of

Remember WENN is one of those rare television shows that the whole family can watch together.  In the spirit of the era that it is set in, Remember WENN is a show that makes you want to curl up to the TV, just as people from the 1940s would have done around their radios, and become involved in character's lives.  The show centers around the adventures and misadventures of a young writer named Betty Roberts who has moved from Elkheart, Indiana to the big city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to become a writer for radio.  When she gets to radio station, Betty realizes that the cast and crew of WENN are special and will do just about anything to keep the station out of the red and into the black.  Personal lives become entangled with the characters on the shows and romance goes on both off and on the air. 

This is the place where you can find out about my favourite show on American Movie Classics, Remember WENN. Sadly, it does not appear that Remember WENN will be rebroadcast on AMC any more. So if you want to see this fantastic show, it may be too late. Don't fret - there is hope! Many of the fans are quite willing to make copies of the episodes and I even believe there is a tape floating around the US postal service somewhere. Well, I digress. Enough about the future of this fabulous show. (There is hope - Rupert Holmes himself has promised that there will be some resolution to the final episode - but he is unsure of what format it will be in yet.)

Well, now that you've found your way into the Green Room, why don't you sit comfortably on the couch for a while as Mr. Eldridge fixes you a cup of cocoa. Perhaps you can chat with Mackie while he's on one of his breaks,come up with some story ideas for Betty, give Scott (or Victor) some tips for winning their fair lady, or try to get Hilary and Jeff to remarry again. It's the Green Room after all, the hub of all action going on at WENN and you've got the best seat in the station.

Take a moment to look through the assorted links and pages that I have assembled as a tribute to one of my favourite television shows. There's fanfiction, cross-over spoofs, pictures, episode and character guides and much more available with just a click of your mouse.

(c)  1997-2005 Rebecca Immich rebeccasue17AThotmailDOTcom

Remember WENN is copyright American Movie Classics, Howard Meltzer Productions, Inc. and Rupert Holmes. This is merely a fan page and no profits are reaped.