Sprite's BareFoot Galaxy Site Info

Welcome in Sprite's BareFoot Galaxy

Sprite's BareFoot Galaxy is still under reconstruction
Forgive me (and report please) any possible errors, mistakes and dead links. I should be also appreciated for any comments about new design (not implemented yet on all pages), any remarks and suggestions.
This site is divided into few sections located on several servers. Due to major site renovation there are two main parts of this site:
  1. Sprite's BareFoot Galaxy - New Edition

New version of this site (but with some old stuff):
    • Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy Stars
      Frequently exchanged thematic issues (I'm trying update them once a month) each dedicated to one celebrity or subject.
    • Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy Archive
      Permanent gallery of best pictures that I found in the net.
    • Sprite`s Barefoot Palace.
      Site containing non Celebrity female barefoot pictures (inc. my original scans).
    Message Board - place where You can leave Your comments, suggestions, asks requirements etc. I'll place there also informations about updates etc.
    Poll - Yo can vote there for Your favourite Celebrity. Your votes are importrant and helpfull information for me who do You want to see in future issues. You can also add Your favourite Celebrity to poll (if She's not listed).
    More sections (my scans, Polish Celecbrities etc) soon.
  2. Sprite's BareFoot Galaxy Museum

Archival version of some sections. There should be no more updates - these pages are 'as are':
    • Museum Barefoot Galaxy Stars issues.
      Few last issues of old edition of this site.
    • Museum of Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy Original Scans.
      My very oold scans of international Celebrities. New versions of them should be (maybe:)) included in new edition.
    • Museum of Sprite`s Barefoot Polish Celebrities.
      As above, but polish Celebrities.
  • some other stuff like Links, description of barefoot scenes in movies and clips et. - Actually under reconstruction.
  • occasionally I present galleries as response for visitors request.
More Info :

Sprite's BareFoot Palace
This section is intended as place to present pictures of non celebrity barefoot women (amateurs, candids, asian idols, magazine scans etc).

Palace is divided into three main sections :
1. My original scans (i.e. pictures scaned by me)
2. Pictures taken from net. This Section have pictures of four kinds :
  1. Pictures with feet and face
  2. Pictures of feet only (without face)
  3. Feet in Arts (Paints, Sculptures etc with female foots)
  4. Asian Models [East Wind]
3. Contibutions (pictures sended to me by various contributors).

Thanks to all visitors, thanks for all comments and sugestions sended via e-mail and guest book.

All presented here pictures are high quality. From The Net I select most interesting (of course in my opinion) pictures from various sites.

Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy
Home
Message Board Guest Book e-mail ([email protected])

Visitors