W E L C O M E
th BareFoot Lover in
Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy
Online since August 1997.
Last Updated : 2002.09.19
Sprite's Logo

September 2002 issue
Welcome all BAREFOOT Lovers

Ufffff. I'm horrible busy now, so (forgive me) shortly: in september edition You can enjoy the winner of the poll:
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen

Hope Her fans should be satisfied.

You can still visit previous 5th anniversary Special Issue
Note:
If You have problems with accessing this page (for example due to Bandwidth limit) You can use this Mirror.

Work over site is still on, but all sections seems to work properly. Minor 'cosmetic' changes on archive pages should be probably make in future (when they will be updated, just by the way). I've added Guest Book. Some new features soon. I'm still working over design of frontpage (this one You're looking at now)- so if it looks a little messy - forgive me - any comments and suggestions should be appreciated.
If You find anything not working, please report me
here ([email protected]). Use please this page because I'm still working on this site so some sections may be moved, renamed or even removed and here I'll place all correct links and information.
Who's Next?

The poll is still open. In this issue You've got preview of visitor's favourities. Your votes should be for me importrant information about Your expectings.
As before You can vote for Your favourite Celebritiy (and add Her if she's not listed).
You can add as many Celebrities as You want, but may vote only once! I'm Waiting for results!

Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy
Latest News & Updates Site Info

Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy Net Archive
Sprite`s Barefoot Palace
Museum
Archived sections of GeoShitez accouts and ooold scans. I'm not planing further updates here. These pages are 'as are' and should exist until providers deletes accounts. Pictures stored here are or should be uploaded to another hosts, some scans shoud be in future rescaned and placed in proper sections.
Just memorial house;).
Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy Stars - Issues Museum Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy Polish Stars - Museum Sprite's Barefoot Galaxy Scans Museum

Message Board
Guest Book

You may email any remarks and sugestions to [email protected] Links Historical guestbook - to view only. New guestbook should be available soon

UFF Barefeet Galaxy
[email protected]