Here You Can Find Some of My Favourite Links

Under heavy reconstruction during site renovation.
Some of linked here sities are very ooold (sometimes it is advantage - content may be new for some younger surfers) and were verified only if link is active. I'll try to verivy them soon and remove these which are not as good as I thought few years ago. Dead links have been removed and some new links have been added.
If Your page had been listed here and were deleted (because You change URL), simply send me mail with new URL to [email protected] and I'll put it here again.

Last Updated : 2002.08.10

Feet content Message Boards
Where You probably should spend many hours ;) - these three are highly recommended:
Foot Lounge The Mouse Pad 1st Choice Studios

Links To Barefeet Celebrity Sites:
  • HITW Gang Site : If there's anybody who don't knows them - Largest archive of barefeet celebrities. Payable site with free by one week new pictures.
  • Lord Lucan's ICF : One of the best I've seen with High Quality Original pix. Highly recommended, often updated.
  • Camille - The Archive (famous female celebrity feet) : High quality original scans.
  • Beautiful Barefoot Stars : Orsyn's page with mostly original scans.
  • Floor Plan : a funny site where You can see a little man playing with feets. Very interesting collages.
  • Phumsai's Feet Celebs : a nice site with not only celebrities barefoot. Contains rare German Celebrities. Well collection.
  • The Realms : VERY interesting page with mostly High Quality pix. Many of them are unique. Highly recommended, often updated
  • In The Feet Of The Night : There are not only Celebrities. This is payable BBS with some free examples.

Links To non Feet dedicated Celebrity Sites :

Links To non Celebrities Feet Sites [Amateurs etc]
  • Wu's Feet Links : an interesting site with some original amateur models
  • FM Concept: A famous site with original models. Payable, but many pictures are free.
Links To Great Links :

Sprite`s Barefoot Galaxy
Home
Message Board Guest Book e-mail ([email protected])
Home

Treads on This Page