Behold The Mystery     |   home
back to                                                      

MONEY AND MICS SPELLS

RICH WITCH SPELL

This spell should be cast on the evening of a New Moon.
Find a flat surface or use your altar. Light a green candle, and place a bowl and a spoon on the surface before you. Mix a teaspoon of nutmeg and a teaspoon of cinnamon in the bowl. As you mix the ingredients, think of an amount of money you would like to see in your bank account. (Don't go overboard, though, or you will "scatter the spell's energy".)
Continue to focus on that amount of money as you take three coins of low denomination and toss them repeatedly, until you get one tail and two heads.
Place the coins and the powder together in an old wallet or purse and shake it up as you chant:
"Attraction powder
let it be…
send me all the luck I need."
Place the purse in the same place as you keep all your financial documents.
TO GAIN MONEY

This spell is done at the full moon.Fill your cauldron half full of water and drop a silver coin into it. Position the cauldron so that the light from the moon shines into the water. Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.
While doing this say:
"Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver
and gold. All you give, my purse can hold."
TO DRAW MONEY FOR YOUR NEEDS

Items Needed:
1 Green Candle
Bayberry Oil
Drawing Oil
Altar Cleansing Oil
Wait till Full Moon. Evening is best, when your home is quiet and you can be alone to focus. Make your circle as usual. Cleanse green candle with Altar Cleansing Oil, focus on the white light entering your crown chakra and going through your body and entering the candle from your hands.
Anoint candle with Bayberry and Drawing oil. Start from the center with your left hand going up and your right hand going down the candle. While anointing say "Lovely Goddess of the Moon, Send to me your wealth real soon, Silver rays you do shine, Let good fortune be Mine. As it is above it is below, this I ask please make it so."
Repeat as many times as necessary. Place candle on a fireproof surface and allow to burn out. Please do not leave candles unattended.
MONEY SPELL

Tools needed:
1 green candle, 1 non-burnable candle holder, 1 shiny penny, 3 green ( jade, malachite, adventurine, or a combination) attraction stones, Anointing Oil ( patchouli, clove, peppermint, frankincense,etc).

On a Friday night, during the waxing moon, anoint the green candle with the oil. Starting at the mid-point and anointing in a docile upward motion to the wick, say " M'jyk-l tool, I beseech thee, lend power to my prayer to the Lord and Lady", 3x.
Starting at the mid-point again anoint the candle in a docile downward motion towards the base, repeating the charge.
Put the candle in the holder and place in the center of your alter.
Place the penny in front of the candle holder, about 1-1/2" away. Place the three stones around the candle holder, one to right, one to left, and one to center (between holder and penny).
Chant 3x "Money, money come to me, $_____ is what I need. 'An it harm none, this gift I seek, for even I ask not with greed.
And in days to come it shall help many, multiply, now, this shiny penny." Now light the green candle and stare into the flame. Visualize the money coming to you from all directions. See yourself using the money to advance your education. See yourself graduating and accepting your diploma from this selected high school. Keep visualizing all the good that will come from this.
When the candle has burned down completely, bury it somewhere in fertile soil on your property. Then carry the penny around with you to enhance the m'jyk-l intent.