USS Sculpin (SSN590)

CREW PHOTO ALBUM If you have pictures to share, email them to me with some explanation and I will post to the site.

Prepare to enter port (Shamelessly lifted from Stan Bice's website)

Well guys, we had the reunion and by all accounts it was a success. Check here if you want to see who showed up. As soon as Tom Utley's head clears up, we will have an updated list of all who attended. A few who signed up couldn't make it and a few who had not signed up showed up. Reunion Dinner. Here are a few words on some of the goings on at the reunion. We are still looking for missing shipmates. If you know of there whereabouts, pass the word. Also, if you are looking for someone, let me know.

SCULPIN CREW LIST

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SAILORS REST YOUR OARS

Wayne L. Brooks, ETC(SS)
David W. Carrol, YNCM(SS),Plankowner
Keith Evenson, IC2(SS) (69/72)
Lawrence D. German, ICC(SS), Plankowner
James Groberski, TM2(SS) (74/75)
"Doc" Herr, HMC(SS)
Thomas P. Kelsey, EN1(SS), Plankowner
Marvin "Sunny Jim" Kummet
P.W. Lyon, Captain, USN, (67/71)
Mick (Boy Chief) McKamey, STSC(SS) (70/71)
Eugene R. McNamee
Wayne "Porky" Parsons
Dale Ray, RM1(SS) (68/72)
Robert Simonini, ENC(SS)
Willie Spoon, LT.,USN,Ret.,(MMC(SS)) (59-63)
Emery Thaxton, RMC(SS)

Skipjack Class 585 Boat Pages!!!
USS Sculpin (SSN590)
USS Sculpin (SSN590)
USS Scamp (SSN588)
USS Scamp (SSN588)
USS Scamp (SSN588)
USS Scorpion (SSN589)
USS Scorpion (SSN589)
USS Snook (SSN 592)
USS Snook (SSN592)

Other Great Boat Pages!!!
Submarine Sailor.com The name says it all. IMHO, probably the best site around concerning submarines.
Ron Martini's Navy Submarine Base
USSVI United States Submarine Veterans Inc
SUBNET: Cyberspace Association of U.S. Submariners (CAUSS)

Shipmates. Remember when you had the in-port duty, evening meal was over and it was too early for a flick? You grabbed a cup and hung out in the crews mess telling sea stories. Well, grab a cup and sit down and tell one of those "This is no s**t" stories.

Sometimes, due to a lack of funds, you were forced to hang out in places of low ambience and cheap beer. Well here it is (except you have to BYOB). Enter the pump room for on-line, real time interactive bs'ing. Check in and see if anyone is around or arrange to meet your steamin mates here.

Here is some stuff for your ditty bag (or whatever). Ship's plaque for the Sculpin

Here is a page listing links to websites of Shipmates.!!!
Shipmates on the Web

Send comments or suggestions to:

Sign My Guestbook Guestbook by GuestWorld View My Guestbook

Go to top of Page