J S Chiappalone
P O Box 28 Malanda, QLD, Australia, 4885
Fax: 07 40 965 620
Email address: [email protected]

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

THE TRANSITION

Well, here we are into the second month of the Daily Journal entries. We are attempting to inform you on various aspects of existence on this crazed orb with them, and expose various nefarious elements also, while we prepare for coming eventualities.

As many of you have appreciatingly said, these entries lend you a platform on which to stand daily, a little above the murkiness of physical existence. They provide the props to allow us to lift ourselves out of the mire and escape even faster and more easily from the traps we are in, if we are still in traps. And this, the demons and robots do not like, for it means they get less of our energy to consume by pilfery.

The entries, like our books, lectures, tapes, poetry, newsletters, etc., also give the nurturing energy, to those who are recipients, for preparation of the transition viables need to undergo.

We let go of many things as we prepare for a New Future, not the least of which are the need for wealth, fame, recognition by the fraudulent systems, the need for attachment to the many things which we are told by the iniquitous system are essential. And the transition also involves becoming less human and more Divine. Indeed, we must let go of the traits which make us human, so human.

We must release

* the emotions of emotional appeasement,

* the need for satisfaction for the lower vehicle,

* the need to show we are right,

* the need to be violent against those who were violent and exploitative towards us,

* the need to seek or take revenge.

These are traits of the evil humanity, created by the demiurge to sustain an exploitative, iniquitous system which perpetuates injury, violence, disease, hatred, and death.

We must go beyond these things, no matter how difficult such a task appears. We must be totally detached for lift-off.

Think of yourselves as rockets on a launch pad. You will not get far if you are harnessed to the ground by massive anchors. Emotional ties, thoughts of revenge, hatred, anger, etc., all unjustly imposed on us by this demonic system are spiritual anchors. Unless they are discarded, that rocket which you are will not even launch.

Do yourselves a favour now and relax. Let go of all that mentally-harassing energy and time-consuming torment which has been part of your life even since before hormones started tearing you to pieces.

Convince yourselves, for it is the Truth of the Greater Reality, that all things will be taken care of, in due course, in the most equitable fashion. Not one will miss the proper reward or punishment depending on one's merits.

There, you feel better now, don't you.

And if peers, relatives, so-called friends, acquaintances make life tough for you, by attacking you in the myriad of ways evil beings automatically know, take steps to isolate from them, and protect maximally even if total isolation is impossible. Speak up if you have been suppressed and stand up for your spiritual rights. And "thank them" for doing you the favour of making it easy for you to see they were/are not worth knowing.

IT'S A WAR

There is the constant need to remember not to fall into the trap of labels. The War we are engaged in is not about race or religion or nationality, or bank balance, or gender or sexual orientation.

It is a Final Battle of Essences!

It is a War about essences, about Good and Evil, about Right and Wrong, about the Light and Darkness. Any who deny this is so, or deny that either of these essences exists, are doomed to spiritually fail.

THE USUAL RETALIATION

You will have noted that awakening to the true nature of this putrid system causes it to act in ways which leave no doubt about the truth to which one awakens. It retaliates in the only way it knows how - by disadvantaging the awakener by altering conditions it controls to adversely affect the awakener.

Hence, it may emotionally torment, financially break or physically attack with accident, injury, disease, etc. It may do all three. Hence, relationships may fail, businesses may fail also, health may deteriorate, etc., etc. Hey, what the heck? If some, or any of these things, have happened to you, take heart, you are not a Mick Malone.

Take the "special attention" the evil system gives you as a sign that you are a worthy opponent to it, and that by its scurrilous attacks, it is highlighting the fact you are right about it, and it is facilitating your process of separation from its putridness! It hates that sort of thinking because it means you have won against it!

It is "cutting off its nose to spite its face" of course, because you are then more aware, and lose less energy to it, if you are wise. It is thus cutting its own energy supply, and for you, for all True Beings and Viables, that is good.

And also, always remember:

"Winners are grinners!!"

WHAT ARE WE WITNESSING?

With the capacity of instant communication we are witnessing and feeling, in an ever more disturbing manner, the pathos of humanity's fragmentation, as well as the immeasurable suffering, poverty and misery of this counterfeit system. But more than that, we see the unfathomable cruelty, the iniquities, the greed, hypocrisy and deceit which reflect its evil basis. As painful as it may be to witness, all will be forced to experience it and reach the conclusion that such an unjust evil system cannot, will not, continue!

Remember the ugliness of this evil system and its depravity which are being exposed more and more every day the next time someone tells you humanity and this system of Darkness is too beautiful to be terminated.

THE JERRY ATTRICK FILE

Hello Dr. Shipping-log,

I saw the poop, err ... sorry, I was too naughtical there, what with your name and all ... I meant the Pope in Mexico. Boy, who needs film stars or Rock stars when he is around?

I understood his message to the poor there from his body language. He was saying something like:

"Divide and multiply, like locusts, so Jehovah can create more of you to serve him. Multiply so your misery and poverty will grow and grow and you will be even more susceptible to our indoctrination.

And give what little you have so we can increase our gold for the ghoul, and buy precious things to keep in the Vatican so I and the few elite sacerdotes can enjoy them, while you slave away in the hot sun like meeseerable sinners should. And grovel often to attend my charades and masses so you will feel always unworthy and will never think of yourselves as anything but no-hopers."

He called, I think, for increased evangelism, to increase the flock - of sheep! And, in trying to cut off lateral thinkers, the Poop also spoke to Catho-holics that they should shun any Protestant messages and put forth the anal-colic, err ..., Catho-holic, message.

"Jerry, you're incorrigible!"

"Doc, you've obviously been peeping into my jeans, in my DNA profile, to make that diagnosis!"

"But, come to think of it, you have a point there, Jerry. The Papacy is always talking about peace while it wages war against others in an attempt to prove its brand of indoctrination is better than the rest. And it is always talking of sharing while it hoards everything it can get its hands on. It is by far the wealthiest institution on Earth. Of course, many have pointed this out, much to the Papal displeasure. And it retaliated often. Here is an example I have given previously:

In 1325, the Papal bull "Cum inter nonnullos" declared that it was heresy to say that Jesus and his Apostles were poor. The Inquisitors of the time were ordered to prosecute any who believed Jesus was a poor man. A group of 114, the Spiritual Franciscans, insisted Jesus was poor, and were all burnt alive.

And the church, its Pope and the rest of its hierarchy, seem to be forever talking about compassion. But they fight tooth and nail to prevent any of their priests or clerics being brought to trial for sexual perversion or molestation of trusting victims. They sometimes give a little with the aim of stealing the minds of their victims. You know, I don't think they are very loving, compassionate and forgiving at all!"

"You are so right, Doc. And I see Jordan is in for many problems."

"Do you mean the basket case, Michael Jordan, or the Jordan who is Clinton's buddy and is to be a witness and whom you like to call Venom Jordan, or the country of King Hussein, Jerry?"

"All three, as I see. King Hussein has been a US lackey, and his brother, who did a grand job for Jordan while the king was ill, was just too much for the Arab people as far as he, King Hussein, was concerned. Hence, he has nominated his son, Abdullah, an even greater stooge for the US, to take the reigns. Avid-hussein, doc!"

Books
Tapes
Samples
Order Form
The Annwn Main Page