P O Box 28 Malanda, QLD, Australia, 4885
Fax: 07 40 965 620
Email address: [email protected]

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

POPE AFFIRMS HE, CATHOLICISM,
THIS WORLD, ARE EVIL

In repeatedly reaffirming that he, and his institution of Catholicism, serve the god of this world and this physical existence, as Judaism does, the Pope is affirming that they serve Evil and Satan, the spurious title of "Christianity" notwithstanding!

No one can read the Old Testament and not conclude that the "god" therein is evil!

Jesus Himself said His Kingdom was not of this world, implying this realm was not Divine. Was He not offered part of it by the owner, the Devil, in His Temptation?

To reject these clues, and the repeated Truth that this world was created by an evil demigod, Jehovah, demonstrates clearly these institutions serve evil. The Truth of it all has been, and is, presented by the Gnostics whom the pseudo-Christian Church found so necessary to assassinate, in earlier times, in order to silence them and not let the Truth be known by their captive sheep.

In reaffirming therefore, that contraception, abortion and suicide on all occasions, and euthanasia, are against the law of their god, the pseudo-Christians are trying to sustain this iniquitous system of maximal exploitation. These demons have slaughtered so many True Beings and others in the history of the church, as you can read in our book "Death of an Evil God", that it is obvious they do not believe the tripe they expect others to believe.

To complete this section, read again what I have written about Suffering, Abortion and Euthanasia in the previous books and other publications.

My thanks to Nancy Irwin of Colorado who sent this gem of a joke:

A man driving home from work at the Pentagon came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving." He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of cars so he rolls down his window and asks, "Excuse me, Officer, what's the hold up?"

The Officer replies, "The President just found out Starr has delivered another report to the Congress and he's all depressed. He stopped his motorcade in the middle of the Beltway and he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire. He says his family hates him and he doesn't have the $33.5 million that he owes his lawyers. I'm walking around now taking up a collection for him."

"Oh really?" The man asks, "How much have you collected so far?"

"I've got a lot of folks still siphoning; but right now I have about three hundred gallons."

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
From Debbie Stone, Boulder, USA.

Just some thoughts about the disgusting US and their "Super Bowl Sunday" as we assess the DAMAGE on the morning after ... what an appropriate title for the day - it's a joke when you REALLY look at what happens on Super Bowl Sunday ... and they all have such big egos ... imagine all the GOOD we could have done with all the money we spent on advertising ALONE ... in the past it has been reported that the highest rate of domestic violence in the US is on Super Bowl Sunday! ... And what a FEAST of emotional energy this nation had - EVERY SINGLE YEAR ... the egos, I'm the CHAMPION, I'm the best, and then the let down of loosing, the anger, frustration, disappointment ...

In lo-do (not sure about the correct spelling on that - but does it really matter anyway?) ELITE downtown Denver-just how elite is it? There was several thousands of dollars of damage done to businesses and landscaping in that surrounding area ... fires were set, cars were overturned, windows broken, park benches ripped up and thrown, beer bottles launched through the air - this is what WE AMERICANS do when we are happy?! Hundreds of police officers in riot gear sent off tear gas to get the situation under control. One SMALL bar had 22 police officers on their premises. I guess this is just a SMALL taste of what will happen around here when this country really begins to crumble - This whole thing is so disgusting ... Once again I am ashamed to be an American!

But in reality ... I AM NOT!! Soon it will all be over - I must wait patiently!

LIAR LIAR

In an attempt to show what a genius he is, Bill Clinton is mouthing some whopping lies, knowing that the bigger the lie, the more likely it will be believed. Why is he able to so readily lie, as all archons do? The answer is "because this is the realm of liars and lies!

The big lie doing the rounds lately concerns the health of the US economy, and the massive budget surplus he has supposedly created. It is all BS, as the following article reveals. Read on:

SURPLUS! WHAT SURPLUS? THERE IS NO SURPLUS
By JOHN CRUDELE

THERE is no federal budget surplus.

I'll say it again. There is no budget surplus. Before you even get to the issue of whether the "budget surplus" should be given back to taxpayers as the wishful Republicans suggest, or used to prop up Social Security, as the desperately-impeached President Clinton said in his State of the Union speech, there is a small issue that needs to be taken care of - there really is no budget surplus.

Issue No. 2. There is no way people can be allowed to invest their Social Security money in the stock market. That's because the "money" - as in cash you, I or the government would turn over to a stockbroker - also doesn't exist.

All right, here I go again trying to explain how our elected officials in Washington are perpetrating a fraud by proclaiming that there is a budget surplus.

Over the past year, the federal deficit - which is money owed by our government - rose from $5.486 trillion to $5.618 trillion. Those are government numbers right out of Barron's.

That means the federal debt climbed by $132 billion. Which means the federal budget DEFICIT last year was $132 billion. There was no surplus of $70 billion, or any other amount, as Washington is claiming.

When the economy weakens - as it always does - the true deficit numbers will increase.

The surplus claim is wrong. It's a fraud.

Washington is able to pretend there is a surplus because it has been raiding the Social Security trust fund, which, you have to understand, isn't a pile a cash sitting somewhere in the Treasury. It's really a pile of government IOUs (Treasury bills, really) Washington puts into Social Security in exchange for the cash it steals.

And it is our cash that is being stolen. Anyone who pays into Social Security is really unwittingly buying IOUs from a government that might not be able to pay in decades to come.

Right now the Social Security system is running a surplus because more money coming in than going out. It's demographics at work - more employees than retirees. That pleasant situation, however, will not last long.

But this surplus belongs to people like me and you, who'll need it to retire someday. So Washington shouldn't pretend that it belongs to the country and part of the budget.

The president wants this non-existent "budget surplus" pumped back into Social Security.

What does that mean?

Washington will steal $200 billion from Social Security (turning a real $132 billion deficit into a $70 billion surplus), so that it can proclaim a budget surplus, then it will return the excess money to Social Security from where it was stolen in the first place.

Oddly, that's actually a preferable charade to what the Republicans suggest. At least under the president's plan the "surplus" comes full circle and ends up back in Social Security.

Under the Republican plan, you would give away the "surplus" and the money will disappear from the Social Security circle all together.

The president, however, is wrong in backing a plan to allow people - in some form or another - to invest their money in the stock market. But the endorsement is a shrewd maneuver by a president in trouble.

Bill Clinton knew back in 1992 what voters cared about - the economy and jobs.

And it is the worst kept secret in American economic history that the only thing keeping this country's marvelous economy going is the stock market bubble. It's just like Japan's wonderful economy before the bubble burst a few years back.

Americans - like the Japanese - feel rich because of the stock market. And even though companies are laying off workers faster than they were during the hard times of the early 1990s, Wall Street is keeping people content.

I estimate that President Clinton has no better than a 50-50 chance of remaining in office. Those odds go down to 60-40 against his presidency once witnesses are called before the impeachment trial (some day I'll be able to tell you why.)

The president can maintain his high rating if the stock market keeps the economy rolling along. But like any other Ponzi scheme, the Wall Street bubble can't continue unless fresh money keeps coming into the market.

President Clinton's Social Security proposal would provide a lot of fresh money to keep the market going, which'll keep the economy perking, which will keep Clinton's rating high.

It all works quite nicely - except that the proposal to allow people to invest their Social Security money in the market is impossible to enact. Here's why.

As I said, there is no cash in Social Security.

So if I am allowed to, say, put $10,000 of my Social Security money into the stock market, where is the cash going to come from? Washington doesn't have the cash.

And if it does raise cash that'll be put in the market, who is going to supply the cash to pay retirees?

Plus, liquidating Social Security's bonds would send interest rates skyrocketing.

And when the stock market crashes, the Social Security system will be in worse shape than even the pessimists are predicting.

Books
Tapes
Samples
Order Form
The Annwn Main Page