J S Chiappalone
P O Box 28 Malanda, QLD, Australia, 4885
Fax: 07 40 965 620
Email address: [email protected]

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

YEP, IT'S WAR

Is there really any need to remind you that once demons are identified and unmasked they become even more hateful, spiteful and malicious?

Theomorphs, as viables, are waging war in this realm, against the non-viable counterfeits and failed beings, and are running a gauntlet in the Rat Race, suffering all the venom and abuse the evil ones can throw in the form of humiliation, oppression, exploitation, physical and mental attacks, energy drainage, etc.

Personally, there is really no question of picking one or another of the personal evil enemies around us in this last life for special retributive attention, for the aim is the total eradication of all evil, all evil ones, all non-viable counterfeits! And that aim is about to be realised.

* The more spiritually valuable and viable you are, the more will this unjust system attack you.

* The more evil you are, the more will it nurture you.

* The more unawakened you are, the more will it take steps to ensure that you will drone on.

The evil system really has only 3 ways of excess which it uses to trap True Beings:

1 Ego - which means destructive personal power, social status, dominance of others, recognition by the mindless masses, etc.,

2 Sex- which means lust and all its sequelae,

3 Wealth- which means all the decadence which goes with it when in abundance, or poverty and all its traps when it is scarce.

See through its traps, and the Evil System cannot hold you at all. You are then free to soar!

THE REALM OF DECEIT

Oh, but we are clever!

As you may know, Oz politicians like to call Australia "The Clever Country" in what I think is perverse mockery. Well, consider these facts from an article on the front page of our daily Courier Mail newspaper recently.

A recent study has found that ... "The level of literacy is so low, just under one in five people has a good understanding of basic written English to meet the demands of everyday life"... You might offer the implausible excuse for that fact the notion that many inhabitants of Oz are not of Anglo-Saxon derivation.

But then consider these facts:

* "40% cannot understand the newspaper they buy."

* "Almost half of the nation's Primary School Teachers have some difficulty reading everyday written material such as newspapers, magazines, timetables and menus!!!"

I ask you: "What chance do the pupils have?"

Don't think this level of ignorance is an Oz peculiarity. One summer we were driving on the scenic backroads of Illinois, heading towards the East coast. We had a diesel car and stopped at a small town for fuel. As it turned out, the cash register was broken and the hand calculator the female attendant had was not functioning either. I had bought $13.57 of fuel and gave her a $20 bill. She was around 25 years old. Would you believe it took her the best part of 15 minutes to agree with me that she owed me $6.43 in change? She did not believe me when I told her the first time when I saw she was struggling to work it out on a pad with a pencil. Numerous attempts by her with pad and pencil gave repeatedly different answers. I would not have believed it if it had not happened to me. Many teachers claim such poor numeracy skills could be disastrous.

I.O.C. - BUSINESS AS USUAL

The International Olympic Committee, exposed as corrupt and hypocritical, has reinforced the fact that this is the realm of Mammon, where greed and money are more important than principles. In its latest meeting, it demonstrated this clearly by bending to the will of the most drug-corrupted sports - cycling and soccer - in order not to offend them and lose revenue! The hypocritical humbug spieled by its leader, Samaranch, who misrepresented the situation, with a fatuous concluding speech, was an offence to any fair-minded people. I have been calling the Olympic Games "The Pharmacology Games" for years.

But, this degree of corruption is nothing new. This is how all institutions - religious, scientific, governmental, etc., - on this plane are run. Money rules supreme. Money rules everything!

i Churches will do anything for dollars.

ii Governments and prostitutians (what some call politicians for prostituting themselves to gain power and wealth) do anything for more revenue.

iii A conservative estimate states that 50% of scientific papers have criminal corruption and fraud!

iv The Editor of one of the world's 3 most prestigious Medical Journals said that 95% - yes 95% - of medical papers published were fraudulent and not worth the paper they were written on.

v Drug and Insurance Companies - now, they are really ethical, right? - rule governments as well as the medical profession.

Books
Tapes
Samples
Order Form
The Annwn Main Page