J S Chiappalone
P O Box 28 Malanda, QLD, Australia, 4885
Fax: 07 40 965 620
Email address: [email protected]

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

THE YEAR 2,000

Why 2,000? Many ask why the year 2,000 is so important in Endtime prophecy. The fact of the matter is that it is not important at all. As a significant arbitrary date in the flawed Gregorian Calender, it is simply a good reminder of a timemarker.

The year 2,000 has little or no bearing in other Calender Systems or outside this earth.

Major timemarkers, such as the start of the millennium, remind all consciousnesses - theomorphic and counterfeit - of the eventual end of this globe. This date has been used as a work-by date by those attempting to resolve the Problem of Evil on Earth. The aim has been to have all non-warrior, viable consciousnesses out of the dimension before the year 2,000. Accelerated fragmentation will occur thereafter, if the place is not hit by a rogue comet which could come from some other dimension! How long it will last beyond the year 2,000 is anyone's guess. Mine is that it will not last 15 years. You see, the Terminal Madness of the Endtime could affect those with nuclear weapons to explode them at short notice and kill all by igniting the atmosphere.

Once energy patterns of destruction fragment, anything can happen at any time. It is like a patient dying of disseminated cancer. Who is to say the heart will fail before the kidneys, or liver, or lungs, etc. Any one organ failure could be the cause of death. Similarly, any one system failure - giving excessive pollution, crop failures, massive disease, nuclear war, massive earthquakes, massive flooding, etc., etc. - could be the cause of the end of all biological life.

From my Poetry Book Volume 9

I AM POSITIVE

Indeed, I am very positive, very, very positive
of what is going on; I am beaming with positivity.
In fact, I am certain that the process in which
we are involved will eliminate all of Earth's poverty,
fear, disease, pain, suffering and misery.

What could be negative about having so much positivity
and that sort of optimism?
Indeed, I am very, very positive that good things
will happen to good and deserving people who
have found a method of resisting Evil's magnetism.

Yes, we will see the end of injustice and iniquity.
No more will each day be marred by some tragedy.
All the harrowing shadows of the Darkness, of gloom,
will be dispersed by the Light of a New Day.
Even thinking about it increases positivity in me.
There are no drawbacks to this as far as I can see.
Oh, how positive I feel to know I will not see lovely,
loving, noble animals being cruelly mistreated,
or weak ones, even humans, by bullies defeated;
or women and children by monsters molested,
or drug-pushers destroying young lives,
women cavorting or even prostituting themselves,
and husbands being unfaithful to wives.

What a change it will be!
The thought of it raises Joy within me.
Just think for a moment, we won't have to fight
the liars in encounters at school, at work day after day,
and truth at last will have, unimpeded, its way.
This is the knowledge I have and with you share.
It is facts of a New World without care.

And I must say finally, very clearly
that only non-understanding fools
could call such thoughts and reasons for Joy
weird ones, for them, immersed in negativity.
By saying just that I know they are fools
and let them be; I just let them be.
They can do nothing to disturb my positivity
and my increasing happiness, bliss and felicity.
If this well you have understood,
I know gladly, positively, you'll join me.

WHAT ARE THEY?

The Anunnaki - supposed children of Anu - are the evil reptilians who escaped from elsewhere and overtook this planet for Jehovah. People such as Z. Sitchin are trying to legitimise them. So you can see he is one of them in essence.

Everything is distorted into myth and nonsense. All texts are basically useless. Look at the Bible, the dissertations on the Gnostics, all corrupted by the Catholic church, etc.

Even reading new discoveries such as the Nag Hammadi Library and the Dead Sea Scrolls without true Gnostic insight is a waste of time. Look at how the Life Science Fellowship (LSF) based in Melbourne, Australia, distorts Gnostic truth. In essence, the LSF is a Zionist organisation to obfuscate our message. It is no coincidence it has headquarters in Melbourne where we initially declared the Endtime!

All material reproduced on this level, with time, becomes distorted. However, now the thrust is for the ultimate Correction, not for arguments about insignificant minutiae. Within their surviving consciousnesses, the viables know what is Truth and what is purposeful distorted nonsense.

Books
Tapes
Samples
Order Form
The Annwn Main Page