J S Chiappalone
P O Box 28 Malanda, QLD, Australia, 4885
Fax: 07 40 965 620
Email address: [email protected]

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

What is USABI?

It is my acronym for Jehovah's Anunnakial unholy trinity of undiluted evil consciousness manifesting on this level in control of the USA, Britain and Israel. These three entities will be the most distraught and devastated in the near future, before the complete end, for no other reason other than that they are cursed with the full brunt of their own evilness. You do not have to be a clairvoyant or a spiritual intellectual to know this. All you have to do is open your eyes and watch developments!

As we move along the year, I will cite incidences which expose their full evilness.

WHAT ONE NEEDS

As I have said many times, and I am sure you have realised many, many times also, from your personal experiences, life is rather complicated and getting more so as it fragments before our very eyes. Those things we thought were imperishable truths are turning out to be false, and those institutions we thought were almost forever are seen to have been built on fraudulence and deceit.

One does not need great knowledge of all aspects of epistemology or profound understanding of esoterica, although a little may be helpful. It is almost impossible to wade through the Untruth of this world, presented so deceitfully, in order to reach the seeds of Truth buried deep within the trash.

One does not need to engage in time-wasting, energy-consuming battles of the intellect to know one thing is distorted nonsense, and another is plagiarised rubbish.

All one needs is enough Light in one's mind to illuminate the way "Home" out of this fracturing hell-hole.

Books
Tapes
Samples
Order Form
The Annwn Main Page