The 1999 Journal

June 4th

Presented by:   J S Chiappalone

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

"JUST WHO IS `NORMAL'?"

A glimpse of the crassness and absurdity of this evil-created and evil-serving physical system on Earth is obtained when one considers the following:

Awakened True Beings who have the spiritual insight to perceive demons and robots, and all their nefariously evil schemes which they use to exploit vulnerable True Beings, and who see the feuding essences of the two creations, who realise they are a composite of the consciousness of Light wrapped in the physicality of Darkness, and who struggle to spiritually survive in a War of Essences, are pejoratively called many names by the hypocritical and deceitful counterfeits, even `sick', `abnormal', `paranoid schizophrenics', etc., as all True Beings very well know, while the name-callers, the spiritually blind, ignorant, doomed fools, the exploitative, energy-pilfering, dishonest, mendacious, greedy and jealous sons and daughters of Darkness, who serve Evil continuously, call themselves the "normal" ones even as they proceed recklessly on the road to transmutation very fast, and not slow.

CALLED CRAZY

In early days, when I lectured publicly, and the odd listener would call me crazy for having such Gnostic ideas which were not all that well received by the Counterfeits generally, for they spelled out, in no uncertain terms, their evil nature and their impending doom, I was astounded how these blind fools could not see the obvious. It was obvious they were incapable of breaking the programming of the Maya, the Evil Illusion, the Virtual Reality.

It crystallised what it was I knew, and I was thankful indeed, for their recalcitrance led me swiftly to conclude with greater and greater conviction that what I knew in my heart about them and this sordid world was right, and that what I said really was of value true but only to those of Truth.

And the more I reconnected, by the process all awakeners must undergo, and recalled past lives, it seems that being called crazy was part of the job of awakening others. And being called thus by those of the Untruth affirmed my fulfilment of the role in which I did, in fact, elucidate the Truth which the demons and robots did not want revealed.

With the passing of a few years the self-evidence of what is going on confirms my truth and their stupidity and craziness, which is unstoppably cascading into their fatal Terminal Madness of the Endtime.

Now I rejoice whenever it is that someone - any evil fool, deranged from a valid spiritual perspective - calls me crazy, for I know I am doing my job well, in, first of all, delivering the Message that makes demons and robots react, and secondly, for having thus identified such a demonic or robotic fool whose inane stupidity has allowed it to come forward to be identified as a spiritual failure, thinking, in its gross ignorance, and its arrogance, that by calling me just that, he or she has somehow struck a blow against the Light. It is in wallowing in such stupidity that they, the counterfeits, the non-Viables, will perish with the Night.

You too should be heartened when attacked by the evil ones, the non-viables, the failures, for then you, if you truly have the Inner Gnostic Nous, will know you are on the right path!

POINT TO PONDER

I have stated repeatedly that some one billion
Class 4 consciousnesses are on earth in human bodies,
in animal bodies, and some in the Second Kingdom,
having been kidnapped by evil marauders
and brought here against their will.
That does not mean they are all
True Beings or even viable.
Many are of the counterfeit creation
and will be transmuted in due course.
Being an alien and recalling "home" ,
now that awareness is being restored,