The 1999 Journal

May 27th

Presented by:   J S Chiappalone

Internet Address: www.cia.com.au/annwn

Our Motto: Take it or Leave it!

Copyright 1999 (c) by J.S. Chiappalone

YEP, IT'S DEMONS AT WORK, NO DOUBT!

Well now, after more than 2 months of diurnal and nocturnal bombing of Serbia and Kosovo which has been progressively intensified, we gain a clearer picture of NATO's aims, do we not?

By refusing to even contemplate a pause in the bombing or a review of demands for an "accord", a peace settlement, and in targeting the very livelihood of the 11 million people trapped within Serbia's borders, NATO is revealing its real intent of destroying Serbia in every way possible and in taking over Kosovo.

In spuriously claiming they are not targeting the general population, they are doing just that by destroying the infrastructure of the country and limiting food and fresh water as much as possible. This is genocide, make no mistake about it!

While NATO representatives claim they are reducing the misery, they are, in actual fact, intensifying it by targeting the Serbs thus. Of course, the Serbs themselves have reacted atrociously against the Kosovars, but, that is the nature of evil beings in war.

As I wrote earlier, the assistance given to the refugees, created by the intense bombing and unreasonable demands of NATO, has been minimal. If the media's cameras were not in Kosovo, it would be even less, believe me.

NATO's intention is to take over Kosovo, decimate Serbia so there can be no resistance from it, and to build a fortress so that in time, the site can be used as a springboard for attacking Russia in a similar way in due course. That is the plan, but there are many slips between cup and lip, and fulfilment of these maniacal aims does not necessarily follow the blind programming under which NATO is now acting.

TERMINAL MADNESS OF THE ENDTIME IT IS!

If you have been watching closely NATO's representatives giving their daily spiel on the TV, you will have noted, especially if you have some inner vision, that their countenances, almost without exception, have changed. Look again after reading this. They are no longer ebullient, cocky and bursting with energy. Rather, they are hesitant, sombre, insecure and retreating even while they announce ever greater and more gruesome plans for wholesale murder.

What is going on? Did I not tell you in the latest Sightings on Radio Show that each bomb, apart from killing Serbs and Kosovars is destroying the infrastructure of Evil and expediting its self-destruction? Indeed I did. What we are witnessing in these representatives is an accelerated decay, a fragmentation of them and all evil ones, physically, emotionally and mentally.

They are not nurtured as much by the released energy of their victims. Rather, they are targeted by the New Green Energy and internally devastated. These concepts will only make sense fully to those who have read our writings in detail. Thus it is that, as they sink further into the Terminal Madness of the Endtime, they will become even more expressly insane and commit even more iniquities and atrocities in an uncaring, negligent manner. They are fulfilling my prophecy of their own end hour by hour.

And if by chance this energy vortex in the Balkans were to shift, allowing some respite in the conflict, within a very short period of time it would move elsewhere to initiate the destructive process which will see Humanity's end.

REVIVING THE YELLOW PERIL

Do you really, really believe the propaganda that China has stolen US nuclear secrets for over 20 years? What a joke! The USA can, and does, monitor all phone calls, all faxes and all email messages which enter and exit its borders. Well then, what is going on here?

The evil essence controlling and driving the US, in its wanton nefariousness and overt destructiveness around the world, knows it must confront both Russia and China sooner or later in order to gain complete world dominance, for that is its aim. Russia and China know this well enough to speak out vociferously and to plan their own means of entering the ultimate and unavoidable conflict.

The US is demonising China in order to prepare its people for the eventual attack on China. Less preparation is necessary for Russia's attack, for the big, bad `Bear' has been an enemy since 1945, and later, all due to the Nazi dominated CIA and its creative spuriousness.

The Evil essence in control of the US knows it may well need to deal with China militarily over the Balkans crisis. If it does not come to conflict there, the US knows it has to attack it at some point, hence it is getting in early with spurious stories to demonise the Chinese.

The US cannot live in peace. It needs countries and people to hate and attack. A quick review of its history since the second world war reveals this is so. As offensive as this may appear to US citizens, the veracity cannot be denied. Just last evening on the Oz TV channel SBS, a documentary on Vietnam showed US soldiers genocidally cleansing village after village in that impoverished country. They systematically burned dwellings, and killed any indigenes they captured. There on our screens was the evidence. The victims were placed in ditches and machine-gunned in the mode of the My Lai incident which I have written about before. Old men, women and children had their throats cut, their animals slaughtered and their lands razed. And they dare to accuse others of ethnic cleansing! Remember, over 2 million Vietnamese were sacrificed in this way to the Ghoul Jehovah, who is the evil demigod, the King of Zion!

Do they dare show such programs on US TV? I doubt it. And yet, many US citizens know the score and are repulsed by such evil.

Just observe, the demonisation of China, and Russia the moment it starts to move militarily, will intensify quickly and abruptly.

The evil elements cannot avoid the fate which awaits them!

This is what I wrote in Newsletter # 20, April 1998 about the My Lai Incident:

On the thirtieth anniversary of this demonic encounter, many of us remembered just who it is that exploits this plane with atrocities such as this. Can it really continue? As seen on USA 60 Minutes: Soldiers force 176 women, children, babies, and old men into a ditch, line up on both sides with automatic weapons, and then do their best to kill them all. A war crime? Certainly. What was their excuse? Just following orders. Was this atrocity committed by Nazis? No, by US soldiers in Vietnam. What happened to those who did this? Nothing. William Calley served three days in a stockade, and was subsequently pardoned by Richard Nixon, who was pardoned by Gerald Ford. The evil pardon the evil who slaughter the innocent. What is perhaps most shocking is that the US ambassador to Vietnam did not bother to attend the 30-year My Lai memorial service, saying that we need to move forward and not linger on the past. Contrast this with the Holocaust memorials, attended annually, with billions of dollars in reparations continuing to be made, over and over, year after year. Meanwhile, the US did not even offer an apology to those it slaughtered. The US is merely the greatest hypocrite, and the greatest war criminal, not the saviour of the world. The evil double standard could not be more obvious, as the US chases after "war crimes" supposedly committed by other nations or their leaders, such as Saddam Hussein. What a lie.

POINT TO PONDER

From the earliest days in which we began `public work',
questions, of my identity, and Amitakh's, and the source
of our `information' have been repeated incessantly.
Those who need to ask who I am spiritually,
and who Amitakh is, and demand to know exactly,
are of a mindset which would not accept
any answer given timely and validly.

But those to us now connected and who sense our energy
have no need to pose such questions really.

Books
Tapes
Samples
Order Form
The Annwn Main Page