Sadly, I don't actually have pictures of several of my real life friends, so I'll make up for it by posting pictures of some of my online friends here, as well. I'll add more of my friends as I get more pics of them (and as I get permission to post them).

In the middle of this picture is my good friend, Russ. He is the guy I turn to when I have the strange desire to go to faire or to a poetry reading or to a goth club on a Sunday night. In short, he's my partner in crime.

Ann has been my director on a number of occasions. More than anyone else in recent years she's kept me working as an actor. She's even paid me! She is seen here with the beautifully patterened Bob. If you ever need ice cubes fished out of a bucket of water, he's the cat for the job. If you ever need to buy stuff online and would like to aid Ann's production company in the process, here's the link for the job.

Miles is another of my friends. He is a director, too. (I'm a smart actor that way. <g>) Generally speaking a phone conversation between us will include him saying something like, "I have this show coming up and there's this part in it for you..." I love conversations like that.

This is a picture of my friends Jacque and Lynne. Unti recently Jacque owned an art gallery in town where I had a couple shows for my dolls. She's been a good friend of mine for several years now.

This is my buddy Emma in a little graphic I made for her for use on her website (which is, unfortunately, down for the time being). The picture was from the Halloween party where we met. How could I not end up friends with Alice in Dom Land? <g>

This is Ferret, a.k.a. Yvonne, one of my bestest online friends. In case you were wondering, yes, she is at a Renaissance Faire. In case you were wondering something else entirely...shame on you! (hee hee)

This is Ms. Molly, another good friend from online and the only possible incentive I can imagine for me to move to Virginia. (Nothing personal, Virginians, I just know far too much about your legislative procedure to ever want to live there.)

Well, I guess that just leaves ME, though I'll be darned if I can figure why anyone would want to see a page full of pics of myself. =\

(did that sound believably humble?)

Return to Red's Castle