Babylon 5

J.M.S's "Crusade's" ship. The Excalibur has been a great hit! Pleasing not only those eye-candy junkies, but those that dig on specs as well. To know more about the creation of the Excalibur, and to become more involved in our growing space program,

Click here......

For those intersted in the area of Space Exploration and Enlightenment, please check out this site....I have furthered my studies in quatum physics and 4d theroms by following this site, not to mention fed my mind with the wonderous beauty of the universe about us>>>>>>CLICK!!!! I love this site!!

Some Great Babyon 5 links

TNT's Official Site

Warner Brother's Official Site

This is in my opinion the best, most comprehensive site for Babylon 5 on the Web Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5

Babylon 5 began and ended it's tale not that many years ago, and still the fans keep coming.

Conventions, comic books and new literature have sprung from J.M.S's dream of the universe. Not unlike Gene Roddenbary in its vision of hope and the rising of humanity, it took a sharp turn from Star Trek by paying attention to character developement in a fluid enviroment. In Babylon 5 there was no clear cut 'wrong or right' and no prime directive to protect the cast from crucial moral decisions. Don't get me wrong, I have been a Star Trek fan from the first day I turned on channel 21(PTEN in Ft. Worth, Tx) and saw William Shatner preening his way across the screen when I was six. I became a scifi junkie. But Babylon 5 presented my mind with a more 'realistic' version of what we could become, and what other species we might have met could become. The only other series I think that is worthy of praise since the event of Babylon 5 is, Farscape, presented and promoted by the SciFi channel on cable television. We will get into that later.

For now, I want to promote Babylon 5 and its content. There are rumors of a studio movie and I want to encourage viewership as much as possible to show a studio that there is an audience for such an undertaking, if it is done correctly. The more hits, the more interest shown in this scifi topic, the more of a chance there is of seeing Babylon 5 on the big screen. Geez, just look at the info of the live action "Tolkien" movie". Talk about participation!

I am currently working on my own epsiode guide. I can only hope that with my literary experience, I can produce a suitable outline for all of ya'll out there and to make it fun as well. Speaking of fun, this site is currently down, but you can get to Babylon Park info from there. The gentleman that ran this site was a genius in art design, but unfortunately did not get enough credit from his audience at large. I am hoping that enough credit and traffic will encourage him to open his page back up. If you like good scifi humor, check out Babylon Park. Well, now to the meat of the subject.

GOODIES......BAB5 PICS...SOUNDS AND VID COMING SOON....

Audio

This could be temporary,....could not....depends on my system

Shadow.wav

Video

Vorlon.avi

Back to where ya was<<<<<

Cool Art and Links

Custom Water Art

For more SciFi, please check this place out:

Zafriel's Zocolo Bar & Grill

"Babylon 5," the Babylon 5 logo, all publicity photos and images from the series are copyright © and trademark™ 1992-1998, PTN Consortium and Warner Bros.Consortium and Warner Bros.

Background on this site and other custom images are copyright&trade:1995-1999, DreamWise Entertainment.