This page created with Cool Page.  Click to get your own FREE copy of Cool Page!
Emulatoin7x is made by a person named Ryu7x and he did a great job on this site. I really recomend going here for news, and other things that are hard to find.
This is a great site for news and for questions that you would like to be answered by real people who know what there doing. For news just go to the main page, and for questions go to there message boards.
This is the site that makes everything possible. They make the games playable on your computer. I think everyone should thank these smart people by going to there site and Bookmarking it!
I dont know much about Palom, I know he hangs out at the Emugeneration Message board. He has a good site with lots of downloads and news. Some gifs, but not as much as me! ^_^
This site give you everything you want to know about arcade games. It give you walkthroughs of games made by real people like you. It gives you Street Fighter moves, supers, secret characters and everything you need to know to have as much fun as possible