Casche's Corner     |   home
Casche's Scrollcase of Literature   |   Pictures   |   My Dolls   |   Games   |   Quote of the Week   |   Past Quotes of the Week   |   Interview with a God   |   Casche's Musings   |   Casche's Guy of the Month   |   Casche's Favorites   |   Casche's Other Characters   |   Personality Tests I've Taken
Personality Tests I've Taken

Which Newsies Character Is Most Like You?
Find out at Newsies Meets Anime...Anime Meets Newsies...

This was #2, and Spot's my fav newsie, so I HAD to put it!

Go Faeries!!
Take the What Faery Are You? Quiz!
This quiz was made by lia

You are most like Neville who died of ennui!

Created by Thren.
Which Gashlycrumb Tiny are you?

You're the Female Cenobite known as Terri.You too like pinnhead came to earth to bring down souls to torture, and also like pinhead you're a pretty rocking dresser! You also have a nasty smoking habit! What Horror Movie Villian am I?

Funny... My real hair color is red :)

Purple Shimmer

I'm the purple shimmer Doc Marten...
I'm a little spunky, definitely fun,
and I like believing in fantasy

Which Doc Marten are you?
(by *coffeebean*)

PG-13

Now we're getting somewhere - your actions are
now past pre-teen level, and you're beginning to
display some more mature content in your life

"Which Movie Classification Are You?"
Test created by Jamie - take it here.

Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better.

What torture would you be?

i'm Jack!

Red: 2/100 Blue: 4/100 White: 22/100 Yellow: 17/100

Take the Color Code Test
by Dano

I Am
Cyhiraeth
Evil Faerie Spirit.
I like maiming small animals and shooting things. I also like shrieking to warn people of their impending doom.
What Celtic Goddess are You?
Quiz by Aoibhell

Where's your corner of the Twilight Zone?
Take the Twilight Zone test!

You’re Pink! You’re not afraid to be different, and you’re more than willing to go your own way. You’re quite the dare devil, and quite outspoken. Sure you’re not the best, but that’s okay! You’ve been through lots of struggles to get where you are right now, and you’re quite content with how you’re life’s been going. You’re known to cause a little mischief, but that’s all in good fun.
What Kind of Pop Princess Are You? Quiz by Jonah

click to take it!
What's your claim to fame?

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at Stvlive.com!

I'm The Listener!

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amazing, practical, and always interesting.
someone who is constantly the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head.
They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding,
someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I act like I'm 13.
This test was brought to you by BLX - Cheap laughs....

What fantasy creature are you? Find out Here

Casche, you're a Muse!
Known for your creative powers, you Muses are the poets and musicians of life, the patrons of the fine arts. It's funny, though — even with your inspirational prowess, you're probably not the type to boast about your guitar-strumming skills, or your latest published book of verse.