Welcome to 'Tis For Tat'. The website that offers Collectible Currency & Coins, Currency and Coin supplies, custom made T-shirts, and many other items. I can be contacted at [email protected] for answers to your burning questions. I plan on having more on this website soon, since I am just beginning this website so please be sure to bookmark this site for future supplies and/or stuff. You give me TIS (US Dollars) and I give you TAT (whatever you ordered). Enjpy your shopping experience and check back soon for upcoming specials!

If you would like to know who you are dealing with, here is a short bio....

My name is Tammy Ayres and I am a Correctional Officer for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I have worked for the state of Texas for a little under 2 years now. I am a 31 year old single mother of one (sometimes completely unmanagable) 14 year old teenage girl. I have two cats; Panther who I have had for 3 years is a solid black domestic shorthair, and Zoey who I have had for 7 months is a grey and white striped domestic shorthair. I hope this answers any questions that you may have about me and my company of 1 and that you enjoy your shopping experience with TIS FOR TAT. Again if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] and Thank you for shopping at TIS FOR TAT.

I have been collecting coins & currency for about 10 years now and since I have duplicates of some items I decided to sell what I have two or more of. I decided to start the T-Shirt business because my dad wanted a cooky shirt that said "My Wife Gave Me 3 Good Reasons To Leave Home - P.M.S.", and he could not find one anywhere so along came a T-Shirt business. Okay, That's enough; Click on one of the links below to go to the site and see for yourself all the goodies under this roof.

Tis For Tat
[email protected]