JESSE MACH, AN EX-MOTORCYCLE COP, IS INJURED IN THE LINE OF DUTY. NOW A POLICE TROUBLESHOOTER, HE’S BEEN RECRUITED FOR A TOP-SECRET GOVERNMENT MISSION TO RIDE STREET HAWK, AN ALL-TERRAIN ATTACK MOTORCYCLE DESIGNED TO FIGHT URBAN CRIME. CAPABLE OF INCREDIBLE SPEEDS UP TO 300MPH AND IMMENSE FIREPOWER. ONLY ONE MAN, FEDERAL AGENT NORMAN TUTTLE, KNOWS JESSE MACH’S TRUE IDENTITY: THE MAN; THE MACHINE; STREET HAWK.

The series aired in 1985. It lasted only 13 episodes including the feature-length pilot episode which introduced the main characters, and the bike itself. This page will list the main characters, the actors who portray them and also go through some of the bike’s features. Also, like other series, Street Hawk featured some guest stars who were either nearly famous or were actors getting some work at the time who became famous later on.
Go to i-drive and enter greenracer as guest to download the two Street Hawk RealVideo files I have, plus there are other files which you may or may not want. My advice: get your own i-drive and use the Take function to get the files. Otherwise, they run the risk of getting frozen. Ta!

Characters

Street Hawk

Guest Stars

Return to main page