Super Sentai

This page is devoted to Super Sentai. Most British people won't actually know what this is. I personally didn't know about it until I looked up a Power Rangers page for my brother and was linked to a superb page called Sentai World. I started following up a lot of these links and discovered a whole universe of information based in Japan. For those of you still not clued up, the Americans adapted it into their own genre called ... wait for it ... Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Sentai is still a lot better though. See for yourself.

Introduction to Super Sentai

GoRedKyukyu Sentai Gogo 5 (Rescue Task Force Gogo 5)

My Gogo 5 page is here!

Click here for my brand new sentai robots page!

Click here for Denji Sentai Megaranger.

MegaRed

Click here for Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger.

TyrannoRanger

Carranger Vs. OHRanger : The Review

Phil's review of last year's Super Sentai team-up movie between the employees of the United Airforce and the Pegasus Garage!

Return to main page

Note: ZyuRanger, MegaRanger and Gingaman are all (c) Toei Company. I am in no way associated or employed by them. I am not attempting to discredit them at all. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Power Rangers In Space are (c) Saban Ent. Again, I am not associated or employed by them. I am not attempting to discredit them either. Thank you for your attention.