Vehicles of Thunderbirds 2086

One of the main elements of the series is the Thunderbird machines themselves. Whereas the original series contained just 5 Thunderbirds, TB 2086 numbers 17 Thunderbird vehicles. Having only seen two episodes I only know about the first 4 plus the space station. I have also seen what TB 5 looks like but do not have a pic of my own.

TB1
TB1 - Advanced Space Shuttle
TB1

Thunderbird 1 is an advanced space shuttle primarily designed for space-based rescues but can also function within an atmosphere. TB1 is piloted by Dylan Beyda.

TB2 - Hypersonic Transport
TB2
TB2

Thunderbird 2, like it's predecessor, is a hypersonic transport capable of operating in atmosphere or space. It is armed with a laser cannon and can also use large mechanical arms for lifting large objects. It is piloted by Jesse Rigel and Jonathan Jordon Jr.

TB3 - Ground Operations Vehicle
TB3

Thunderbird 3 is the most changed from it's predecessor, becoming a ground operations vehicle. It has wheels capable of manoeuvring over any terrain. It is driven by Gran Hanson.

TB4
TB4

Thunderbird 4 is the water rescue-based Thunderbird. It's pilot is Kallan James. I know little beyond this due to the fact that it does not appear in either episode I have.

TB6 - Space Station

Thunderbird 6 is International Rescue's satellite/space station. Unlike the original TB5, it is much larger and has a crew as opposed to a single man. It also has hangars capable of holding space vessels such as escape craft or the Thunderbirds capable of space flight.

All I know of Thunderbird 5 is that it is a drill machine similar to the Mole.

Back

Return to main page

All 3 Thunderbirds combined
All 3 Thunderbirds combined

Additionally, Thunderbirds 1, 2 and 3 can link together to form an additional craft. This has the advantage of using the combined power of all three for greater range and capability.