Hammer Glamour

Text Archive
Convention News
Video & Laser
Hammer Links
Bibliography

Upcoming Convention News

Back To Bray

The Hammer event of the decade is taking place Saturday June 27, 1998 at Bray Studios, Windsor, England. That's right Hammer is going back to Bray for a special one day only event. Over 20 Hammer alumi will be attending a plaque dedication ceremony commemorating the Hammer years at Bray Studios. Only 200 luck fans will be able to attend. The tentative line-up so far (depending on their schedule, etc) is Hazel Court, Ingrid Pitt, Suzana Leigh, Yutte Stensgard, Veronica Carlson, Caroline Munro, Jacqueline Pearce, Harry Oakes, Francis Searle and many more! There will be interviews, autographs seesions, a special event t-shirt, dealers, and a celebrity auction benefiting the Ralph Bates Cancer Research fund. All this on the grounds of the original studio that dripped blood, Bray Studios! The cost is 55 pounds per person, but hurry these special tickets are going fast. Price includes double decker bus transportation from the Windsor train station to Bray with a special "On The Buses" surprise! To order sent a check or money order in British pound sterling only to:

Hammer Film Productions, LTD
Elstree Film Studios
Shenley Rd.
Boreham Wood
Herts, England WD61JG

| The History of Hammer films | Hammer Poster Gallery | Filmography |
| Hammer Film Music | Star Profile: Peter Cushing | Star Profile: Christopher Lee |
| Hammer Glamour: The Women Of Hammer |
| Text Archive | Upcoming Convention News | What's On Video & Laser |
| Hammer Links | Bibliography |

My Personal Home Page

Please e-mail and let me know what you think. I'm open to any comments or sugggestion that you think would help this page.
send email to Jim Rodkey.