Leo, oh Leo! Wherefore art thou, Leo?
Hey! Get off of MY balcony! I'm Juliet!!
No, I am!
Fine, I'm Rose! "Jack, I'll never let go!"
Let go already!
No, no! It's a promise! Hey, aren't you commiting suicide yet?
Hey, it's your death scene too, "Rose"!
Leo, ready or not, here I come!

Info about this cutie pie:

Full Name:Leonardo Willhelm Dicaprio
Born:November 11, 1974
Home base:Los Angeles
Home:Hollywood, CA
Astrological sign:Scorpio
Claim to Fame:We swooned over him in William Shakespear's Romeo & Juliet and, more recently, in Titanic.

So, are you a real-life Romeo?
Sometimes. I've played two caracters [Jack in Titanic and Romeo] who go to the extreme for love. I have a tough act to follow.

Whom do you hang with?
I've known most of my friends, like Lukas Haas and Tobey Maguire, for years.

What do you and your buds do when you're acting?
Play basketball. It's my favorite sport.

Do you get into extreme sports?
I like doing things that scare me, like bungee jumping and skydiving.

What's the best advice you can dish?
Don't take life too seriously. You've gotta take things for what they are.

Are you blown away by your success?
Fame brings a lot of pressure. I understand why some young stars go off the deep end. It's easy to believe the hype that's written about you.

Is it true that you do a killer Micheal Jackson impression?
I'm okay at it. But people make such a big deal about it, I almost wish I hadn't started doing it.
YM April 1998

More Info:

*Leo's first acting gig was in a totally unglamorous educational film called How to Deal with a Parent Who Takes Drugs.
*Leo says no to drugs. So when the script of the film The Basketball Diaries called for his character to use cocaine, Leo snorted Ovaltine powder. Talk about sugar high!
*In 1993, Leo turned down a part in the lame Bette Midler witch flick Hocus Pocus to play Arnie in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
*Leo's Marvin's Room co-star, Diane Keaton, wigged him out by listening to Whitney Houston's sappy ballad "I Will Always Love You." Says Keaton: "Leo thought I was insane."
*While we get to see plenty of Leo's buff upper bod in Romeo+Juliet, only one scene shows him in his skivvies.
*Leo appears totally naked in the movie Total Eclipse.
*When it comes to snacking Leo has a soft spot for caramel-covered popcorn. He devoured bags of it while filming Romeo+Juliet.
*If you ever want to buy Leo some Dr. Martens, here's a tip: He weras a size 11. And keep in mind his favorite colors are purple and black. If you'd rather make him dinner instead (and who wouldn't?), try Italian, 'cause Leo loves pasta.
*Let's hope Claire Danes had a better kissing technique: She and Leo share 26 onscreen smooches in Romeo+Juliet.
*Leo says his first real-life liplock was "Disgusting. The girl injected about a pound of saliva in my mouth."
*In 1994, Leo denied reports that he and Marky Mark got into a scuffle with New Jersey Nets basketball star Derrick Coleman. Says Leo, "Like I'm going to get into an argument with him. He's six foot a hundred."
*Leo's love life is a hot topic among gossip hounds. So far he's been linked with Juliette Lewis, Liv Tyler, Sara Gilbert, models Briget Hall and Bijou Phillips, and even Demi Moore.
*Speaking of dates, Leo sure knows how to pick a flick that chyicks will groove on. Instead of some shoot-em-up action movie, our man took his first-ever date to see When Harry Met Sally.
TWIST December/January 1998

PSST! Hey girls, you all must know that Leonardo has appeared in PlayGirl. I saw it (you didn't think i would miss a chance seeing Leo naked would ya?) and frankly, I don't think it is worth your money or mine to buy it! HE was so young in those pictures...Now if it were pictures of him NOW beeing naked, that's different right? ;) hee hee hee

Wasn't he just adorable? Yup! That's duck sauce on the napkin!

Aw! How cute! Leo never let the barber cut his hair too much, he liked his long hair!

Nothing scary about this cutie!

Aw! Leo, you didn't have to stay on the phone with me while having lunch!
What do you mean "talking to YOU", he was talking with me!

I kinda miss the previous babe! | Who are the babes? | Next, next, next!