Jose Solano

I have his e-mail address Ha Ha! (If you guys want it, write me an e-mail!)
HELP HELP! I'm drowning!
I hope Mitch will save you. Jose is busy (with me)!
Hey! I saw him first!
Weren't you drowning?
Well...uh...I was pretending.
Carry on!
Hmph!

Info about this cutie:

Age : Home : San Francisco, but a Southern California native
Claim to fame : He was voted "Young & Modern Man" in 1994 and one of the "50 Most Beautiful Guys" in 1995 by YM magazine, and was awarded the Nosotros Golden Eagle Award for "The Most Promising Actor Of 1997" by Ricardo Montalban. "YM will always be there for me, right here," Jose said, pointing to his heart. "If they hadn't supported me, I wouldn't have what I have today." It was those pictures in YM that led a Hollywood agent to call him and arrange an audition at Baywatch the very next day!
Careers Before Baywatch : Jose is a former U.S. Navy Medic and a Persian Gulf War Veteran. He dropped his job as a store manager to be part of Baywatch.
Victories : He broke two cross-country records in high school and, for several years in a row, was nominated "Most Valuable Player" of his soccer team. He is a Jr. Olympic soccer champion. Recently, he has won his first triathlon. Also Jose has won many modelling competitions. Wow! Is there anything that this guy can't do?
About his fans : "I'd love to give everyone who supported me a big kiss!" Any takers?

To the previous babes! | Go find the babes! | Who's number 9?

I said MENU!