HFA  Interview with Eduardo Sanchez

(This is a new Section for HFA.. Basically I'm gonna start emailing Horror Celebs 3 questions.. Candid questions that are a bit of fun...)

3 Quick Questions with Eduardo (Ed) Sanchez, co-Director/Writer/Editor of "The Blair Witch Project" (email interview).

HFA: What will you be carrying at all times during the Canne Film Festival??
ED: I will be carrying a large gun and a lot of ammo.
HFA: Have you and HAXAN begun work on another film? If it's a horror film what is it about roughly and if not a horror film why the hell not??
ED: It's not a horror film, it's a comedy. We are all horrored out at the moment. Maybe later.
HFA: Have you written an acceptance speech for the Canne Film Festival?? If so, What are the first few lines?? If not, from what I hear, you best start writing one.:)
ED: I'd like to thank all the fans, especially Shane Gavin from down under. He understands us like no other.

Thanks for that MR. Sanchez and GOOD LUCK in Canne (Ahh he knows my real name:).. Everyone in the US be sure to catch "The Blair Witch Project".. Make it your Bane.. Because seeing this film will be social capital everywhere in the world.. Expose yourself to "The Blair Witch Project". "HAXAN SITE" and "ED's Site". Fans of the film will be able to find some extra info on TBWP "freebusmilken" (ED's Site). Just follow the hidden links. And I don't know what "Channel 11 Newsdesk" is.

A portrait of Heather's concern while working on her film project about the Blair Witch.
SEE THE TRAILER AT THE HFA TRAILER PARK
   Back to interview room | Main Page.

Copyright , 1998-1999.
Click Here!