|OFFICIAL|

29th of September 99

Australian Box Office
#8 Deep Blue Sea (advance Screenings) 188 thousand.
 23rd of August 99

"Deep Blue Sea" has made it in again at #9 taking 3.8 million overall the SHARK and Co. have raked in 63.6million.
 16th of August 99

"Deep Blue Sea" has come in at #6 on the charts. taking in 6.7 million.. Overall take now up to 57.1 million
9th of August 99

"Deep Blue Sea" fell back to 5th position taking in 11 million for a total of 45.3 million. (DH)
2nd of August 1999

"DEEP BLUE SEA" took out 3rd position with a very nice total of 18.6 million.
29th of April 1999

According to a scooper on Darkhorizons, DBS is not as bad as it looks in the trailer. It opened yesterday in the USA. Well the script writers are either, mental or genius's for figuring out how to get characters to go near water that has a killer shark in it.. Doing it for tourism (As In Jaws) is the only reason that might fit. I'll reserver my judgement till I see the film. Feel free to Email me your reviews of DBS or any other Horror films.
28th of July 1999

Samuel L. Jackson has said the following about the Sharks in DBS, "I mean, these sharks we built for the movie are big. One of them is bigger than my living room. Yes, they're animatronic, but they're amazing. They're free swimming. They dive. They attack. They bite. They rip and tear."(CSO)
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

|OFFICIAL|
 20th of July 99

A new review for Deep Blue Sea has appeared on DH. Read it here.
 30th of June 99

"Deep Blue Sea" widescreen trailer.
 13th of June 99

A trailer for "Deep Blue Sea" has appeared at the official site(www.deepbluesea.net). DH posted the following pictures from the upcoming Shark film. The trailer is availble at http://www.deepbluesea.net/dld/dbs_new_320.mov ..

2nd of June 1999

Some more images from "Deep Blue Sea" have appeared on (DH) they are from the Showest trailer.

27th of May

"Deep Blue Sea" poster has arrived on the NET.. With the LOGO "Bigger. Smarter. Faster. Meaner." I guess this a comparison to JAWS. (DH)

5th of May

More pictures from the "Deep Blue Sea"..

1st of May 1999

1st of May..

Theses picks from "Deep Blue Sea" appeared on cinescape online today.. They appear to be of the shark.. funny that :)

27th of April 1999

New image from "DBS" on Darkhorizon.

24th of April 1999

We reported on a new Jaws yesterday.. Today we have another SHARK.. A big one from "Deep Blue Sea".. Be sure to check out the official site for this film. There is a link in the 1999 section.
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

Copyright , 1998-1999.
Click Here!