THE RESULTS,
So far...

Best Series (TV)

Votes  Name Info
1 The X-Files  

Best Episode (TV)
 Votes Name Info
1 All X-Files episdoes little vague but okay.

EYE CANDY AWARD (Best of anything horror)

Votes Name Info
1 A Clockwork Orange Okay bizarre.. See if we can get a little more creatives :).

Best Actor
 Votes Name Info
1 Robert Englund (for Urban Legend) Freddy's coming for u.

Best Actress
 Votes Name Quote

Jennifer Love Hewitt for her portrayal of Julie in ISKWYDLS

I found this Quote at www.istillknow.com in the Jennifer Answers your Email section..

Q. What was it like filming I Still Know What You Did Last Summer? Were there any hardships?

A. It was always hot there. Not only are you wet but everyone else is wet and you're running around from the crazy freakoid, but your sweating because it's so hot. So you start smelling like mildew and everyone else is smelling like mildew and you're jumping through windows. You're saying, what is this thing that we are doing, but it was a lot of fun. It was oddly really fun. It was a good time.

1 Gillian Anderson Picture and info to come..

Best Sequel
 Votes  Film  Quote

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

This is what Courier Mail, Australian newspaper called this film.. "A Fishermen chases Jennifer Love Hewitt and her wonderbra around an Island." Now this is HARSH, but it could be why it #2'd at Oz box-office opening week.

Best Re-Release
 Votes Film Info
1 The Excorcist Amazingly to add to promotion this film was suspiciously named #1 scary film af all time by a panel of horror celebs.

Best Composer
 Votes Name Info
1 Danny Elfman Wasn't he in Oingo Boingo?

Best CGI FX
 Votes Name Info
1 Deep Rising  

Best Studio
 Votes Name Info
1 Miramax The brothers Weinstein.

Best Exhibition outlet
 Votes Name info
1 Luna  

Best Net site.
 Votes Name info
1 Internet Movie database (imdb)  An endless list of films.. Updating Thursdays.

Best Director (um.. Wes Craven did not direct a horror film in 98 Scream 2 was 97)

Best Film
 Votes Name info
1 Deep Rising Unfortunately the page for this movie is down.

Worst Film
 Votes name info
1 Urban Legend  

SO FAR ONLY TWO POLLs has been sent in... Fill in as many fields as you want..

1998 POLL

Main Page