H.F.A NEWS

HEADLINES

HFA NEWS section began in February of 1999.

HFA HORROR RELATED ARTICLES

HFA FILM NEWS ARCHIVE (A-2-Z)

HFA computer game NEWS ARCHIVE

1999 Main Page

Back to Main

Horror Fans Anon News: 1999

DECEMBER
Jurassic Park: Extinction|Shadow of the Vampire|War of the Worlds|H2K|Hellraiser 5|Crow 4|CUT|CLAUS|Hellboy|The Gift|Urban Legends: The Final Cut.|Golden Globes|Alien 5|Holy Wood|Stop It, You're Killing Me!|Prequel to the Matrix|Mad Max 4|Prequel to Blair Witch|The Abbots Book|Clive Barker|Devious Beings|Hannibal|Scream 3|Harsh Realm|Invisible Man|Lost Souls|Cherry Falls|Skulls|Phantom of the Opera|Buffy|Hangmans's Daughter|Stop it, You're killing Me!|The Dead Hate The Living|The Pit and the Pendulum|Freddy V. Jason|Fearsum|The Mummy 2|The 9th Gate|Urban Flesh|The Green Mile|Urban Legend 2|Mission to Mars|Pitch Black|GvsE|Blade 2: Bloodhunt|Darker Saints|Scary Movie|I know What you Screamed Last Summer|Matthew Blackheart: Monster Smasher|The Ninth Gate|Final Destination|The Cell|Ghost Tours|Picnic at Hanging Rock|6th Day|Ray Harryhausen|Animation festival|VW festival|
NOVEMBER
The Green Mile|Urban Flesh|Resident Evil|Pitch Black|Arachnid|Faust: Love and the DAMNED|Curse of the Blair Witch|Mission To Mars|Omega Code 2|Shadowman|Fearsum|The Corpse Bride|Revelations|Cut|Hellraiser 5 Inferno|The Sixth Day|Y2K|Night of the Living Dead|The Others|Frankenstein CGI|Psycho Beach Party|What Lies Beneath|American Psycho|Blair Witch|Two Hands|Sleepy Hollow|UL2|I walked with a Zombie|I woke up early the Day I died|Along Came The Spider|Attic Expeditions|The 9th Gate|Scream 3|Pitch Black|Little Nicky|Exorcist: Dominion|TROPFEST|Freddy Vs. Jason|Jason X|Hungry Like The Wolf|Hangman|Sherlock Holmes and the Vengence of Dracula|Hannibal|The House on Haunted Hill|Dracula 2000|The gift|Sleepy Hollow|Box Office|
OCTOBER
Suspiria|End Of Days|Cold Hearts|Flight 180|Lost SOuls|Dungeons and Dragons|Pitch Black|The House on Haunted Hill|Freddy Vs. Jason|Angel|Buffy|Hangmans Daughter|Hitcher 2|Claus: A supernatural Christmas Story|Little Nicky|Johnny Domino|Scream 3|Unbreakable|Modern Vampires|Them|John Carpenters "Ghosts of Mars"|Back in Black|Psycho Beach Party|Beware the Night|He Died With a Felafel in His Hand|Two Hands|Urban Legend 2|The Dividing Hour|The Blair Witch Project|Scary Movie|Hellraiser 5|Sleepy Hollow|The Bone Collector|Resident Evil|Scream 3|Cherry Falls|Flight 180|Lost Souls|The Green Mile|Blair Witch 2|Buffy|
SEPTEMBER
Brimstone|Terror Train|House of Secrets|The Dead Hate The Living|Cut|RIP George C Scott|Rocky Horror Show 2|Cast of Characters|Lightning|Sixth Sense 2|Urban Legend 2|Skulls|Along Came A Spider|Redneck Rampage|The House on Haunted Hill|Exorcist IV|Freddy Vs. Jason|Buffy|I Was A Teenage Werewolf|The Day of the Triffids|The Midwich Cuckoos|Meeting Evil|Shadow of the Vampire|Deader|Sleepy Hollow|Scream 3|The Tenth Victim|Millennium|Monsterfest|Bringing out the Dead|The Dream Sentinel|In Dreams|What Lies Beneath|Cubbyhouse|Shifty winnner|Oz Box|office|Sixth Sense|Astronauts Wife|Stir of Echoes|See No Evil|H2K|Sleepy Hollow|The Omega Code|RIP David Allen|The Blair Witch Project|The Hollow Man|Roswell|Godzilla 2000|Stigmata|The Green MileLost Souls|Hannibal|End of Days|Scream if You Know What I Did Last Halloween|Dividing Hour|B-Movie Awards|Monthly HFA|Australian Box office and Release Dates.|
AUGUST
Downward Angel|The Mummy 2|Amityville 2000|Soemtimes they come back for more/ Ice Station Erebus|The Good Book|Soul Survivor|Corman 35 parter|The Talisman|Shadowman|Scooby Doo|The 13th Warrior|The Crow Salvation|Supernova|I woke up early the day I died|Scream if you know what I did last |Halloween|End of Days|Allison|Between Darkness and Oblivion|Redemption|RIP Brion James|ANGEL / BUFFY|Resident Evil|Razor Blade Smile|Godzilla 2000|Arlingoton Road|Blade 2|Spawn 2|Everybody's Dead|Hannibal|Y2K|Icebound|The Adaptive Ultimate|Crow 3|Crow: Stairway to Heaven|Omega Code|Starship Troopers 2|Phantom of the Opera|The Last Broadcast|Freddy Vs. Jason|reindeer Games|Jason X|Teaching Mrs. Tingle.|From Hell|Hell Boy|Terror Tract|What Lies Beneath|The Green Mile|Sleepy Hollow|The Bone Collector|Two hands|The Mummy|Aussie Release Dates|Stop it, You're killing me|Supernova|Scream 3|The Fountain Society|Stigmata|Bats|Point Dume|Rubbish|Men in Black II|Halloween H2K-Evil Never Dies|The Cell|Godsend: The Evil Decemation|X-The Man with the X-Ray Eyes.|Sixth Sense|Nosferatu|The Phone Booth/ Larry Cohen|Angel|Buffy|Jurassic Park 3|Scream if You Know What I Did Last Summer|Flight 180|Two Hands|The Astronauts Wife|Hannibal|Happy 60 Wes Craven|The Blair Witch Project|Deep Blue Sea|The Haunting|
JULY
Frailty|Kingdom of the Shadows|The Mummy 2|Shadow Hours|Shadowman|Bones|What Lies Beneath|Harsh Realm|Angel|The Road Rules Project|I Married a Witch|Psycho Beach Party|Roswell|Hollow Man|Ray Harryhausen|Monster Island|Top Ten|GvsE|The 13th Warrior|Invisible Man|The Matrix|Witchblade|Teaching Mrs. Tingle|A Stir of Echoes|Scream if You Know What I did Last Halloween|Freddy Vs. Jason|The Green Mile|Crow: The Salvation|The Adaptive Ultimate|Afilliate Program|Quills|House of Secrets|The Cell|Bruiser|Arlington Road|Deathrace 3000|Gods and Monsters BO.|Hollyweird|Profiler|Buffy|End of days|Matrix|Vampires Anon|NFS:HS|The Bone Collector|Psycho Beach Party|Bless the Child|Slice|Scream if you know what I did Last Summer|Spawn 2|CGI Frankenstein|Queen of the Damned/Vampire Lestat|Gargoyles|BIFF|The Blair Witch Project|The Mummy|Sleepy Hollow|Hangman's Daughter|Lake Placid|We Have Always Lived in the Castle|Two Hands|Halloween 8|The Haunting|Scream 3|Godzilla 2000|Impostor|
JUNE
House on Haunted Hill|Hangman's Daughter|Prophecy III|Harsh Realm|Stir of Echoes|Urban Legend 2|Stephen King in accident|Spawn 2|Slice|Jurassic Park 3|Timeline|Drowning Ruth|Picking up the Pieces|Monster Mash|Goodbye 20th Century|GvsE|Meg|The Trench|The Munchies|Profiler|Hollow Man|Aussie release dates|Moral panic over|Bud Tingwell|Flight 180|Witchwars|screentalk scipts|Freddy Vs. Jason|Godzilla 2|Crow 3|MPAA trailer crackdown|Angel|I know What You Did Last Summer 3|CPU upcoming games|Ratings advice|Two Hands|Supernova|RIP Bones|Godzilla 2000|Millenium|American Horror|Bless the Child|Burned to Light|The Legend of Sleepy Hollow|Francis Ford Coppola's Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde|V-Chip|Weinstein Busted|Lost Souls|Teaching Mrs. Tingle|Daughters of Eve|The Tenth Victim|End of Days|The Matrix Trilogy|The Gift|MTV winners|Creature from the Black Lagoon|What Lies Beneath|Aussie Short film Fests.|The Skulls|The Haunting|Urban Legend 2|The Blair Witch Project|Hannibal|Hellboy|The Crow: Stairway to Heaven|Blade 2|spawn 2|The Dividing Hour|I woke up early the day I died|Deep Blue Sea|Jurassic Park 3|Sleepy Hollow|Seed of Chucky|Lost Souls|Clive Barker Films|Teaching Mrs. Tingle|Scream 3|
MAY
Cultarama opens|Two Hands|Trance|Modern Vampires|MTV Awards|Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return.|Scream Queen Online|Satan's School for Girls|Child's Play cancelled.|Bride of Frankenstein (remake)|Candyman 3|Deep Blue Sea|Resident Evil|The Sixth Sense|The Hollow Man|The House on Haunted Hill|Subspecies 5|Jack Valenti MPAA|US Supreme court ruling|The Night of The Headless Horseman|Oliver Reed CGI?|Sleepy Hollow|Angel|Harsh Realm|The Bible|Hell Boy|The Last Stop|Television Violence|Hannibal|The Mummy 2|A Fate Totally Worse than Death|Beyond Re-animator|Dagon|Faust|Buffy|Stigmata|Scream 3|Spawn 2|Piñata|Godzilla 2000|Roswell High/ Roswell|The Sixth Day|Cell|Vampire: The Masquerade|Bill "Make us Laugh" Clinton|TBWP|New scripts at screentalk.org |Stigmata|Dimension Horror cut down.|Lost Boys 2: The Coldest of Hearts.|Mad Max 4.|Freddy Vs. Jason|Lost Souls|Bats|The Others|The Others|Matrix 2|Cronenberg on Canne|US Senate on Violent films|Really Scary|Biohazard|The Good Book|Jason 2000|ISKWYDLS|That Spooky Place|Buffy|Lake Placid|13th Warrior|I Know What You Screamed Last Summer|Picking up the Pieces|Newline meets AOL|Whitehouse Vs Studios|The Mask of the Red Death|Hannibal|Toys of Desperation|Murder.com|I Know What You Did Last Summer 3|Jekyll and Hyde|End of Days|What Lies Beneath|Ha Ha Star Wars|Crow the Salvation|The Blair Witch Project|The Haunting|The Mummy|Idle Hands|Gravedancers|Picking up Pieces|RIP Oliver Reed|Leprechaun 5|Lake Placid|Killing Mrs. Tingle|Frankenstein film night.|Deep Blue Sea|Quills|Did Clinton say V-Chip?|

APRIL
MGM/UNIVERSAL|SONY LOSS|The Mummy|Cold Hearts|That Spooky Place|Lost Boys 2|Gargoyles|Blade 2|Phoenix Without Ashes|Evermere|The Hollow Man|Paranoia|Frank Mancuso|RTNDA press clean up.|Bill Clinton Blasts Violent Media.|Arlington Road|Deep Blue Sea|Godzilla Millenium|Taken|Jaws Rising|___________Dean Koontz, to tape.|Black River|Winter Moon|Dark Rivers of the Heart|Twilight Eyes|Mr. Murder|Sole Survivor|False Memory_________|The 9th Gate|The Mummy|New Aussie Classifacation|I Am Legend|Pitch Black/ Total Eclipse|Sun Dog|Night of the Living Dead SE|The Vampire Lestat/ Queen of the Damned|The Fountain Society|Day of the Triffids|Mission to Mars/Mars|The Haunting|Godzilla Millenium|The Matrix 2|New TV shows___________Starship Troopers|Stark Raving Mad|The Others|Masters of Horror and Suspense|Mullholland Drive|Wasteland|Harsh Realm|Roswell High|Special Unit2|The Wonder Cabinet|Frightful Corners|Angel|Forbidden Island|The Invisible Man|Force of Nature|Metropolis|Underworld____________ |eXistenZ|Sleepy Hollow|Frankenstein CGI|Millenium (TV)|Mothman Prophecies/ Mothman|The Fountain Society (Wes Craven)|Church of the Dead Girls|Shadow of a Vampire/Burned to Light.|Cut|Crow: The Slavation|Scream 3|Hannibal|Carnivore|The Blair Witch Project|
MARCH
Munchies|The Legend of 13 graves|Flight 180|Freddy Vs. Jason.|The Stepford Wives|Cherry Falls|Seed of Chucky|The Little Vampire|MEDIA PSYCHOLOGY article.|Lost Boys 2.|The Blair Witch Project. | Cut|Kubrick RIP|Bless this Child|Drake Diamond: Excorcist for Hire.|Carrie2|The Thirteenth Warrior.|Karloff and Lugosi: A Haunting Collaboration.|Scream 3|50 Violins|The Mothman Prophecies|Mothman|Shadow of the Vampire|Deal of the Millenium|The Others|
FEBRUARY
Freddy Vs. Jason|eXistenZ|Mission To Mars|Supernova|American Psycho|kimodo|Tales From the Crypt III|Munchies|The House on Haunted Hill|Scream if You Know What I Did Last Halloween.|SONY WRITER'S REWARDS.|

News gathering is the main purpose of the editorial.. info gathered Aussie Newspapers, various internet sources mainly from Cinescape, DR. CASEY and DARKHORIZONS.

Copyright , 1998-1999.
Click Here!