NOT YET... TO THE S.S. ANNE

You must have heard that Mush has gotten a cruise ship ticket to go on the S.S. Anne. Which is a cruise ship, jam packed with Pokemon trainers to battle, and share thoughts on Pokemon.

"Take a look at this Squirtle, we are pretty lucky, aren't we?" Mush grinned, showing the ticket to Squirtle. "I mean, these things must cost a fortune!"

"You're weird." Squirtle thought.

Mush was still in Cerulean City. She took out her Town Map.

"Ok, Vermillion City seems to be down, so let's get going, Squirtle!" Mush ordered.

The gang started to head towards Vermillion City, until some trainer cut her off.

"Um, excuse me, do you mind, can you please get out of my way, I am heading towards Vermillion City..." Mush murmered.

"NO. I know you, you're a trainer from the stinky town of Pallet, and I want to have a battle with you!" the kid said. "Anyways, my name is Roy, and I am very popular from the town I came from! Which is Celedon City!"

Mush shrugged. It was rude to refuse a battle.

"Under one condition! If I win, you can lead me the way to Vermillion!" Mush mentioned.

"Ok, that's okay, because I know I'm going to win!" Roy snarled. "Anyways, battle begin! I choose you, Sandshrew!"

"Sandshrew, its Sand Attack when used, enemies have a hard time fighting back. This Pokemon is a picky eater." Dexter answered.

"Ok, that seems okay, I choose you, Zubat!" Mush cried, sending out her Pokemon. "Ha! A flying type must have the advantage of a ground type!"

"That's what you think! Sandshrew, give the flapping Pokemon a Poison Sting!" Roy ordered.

Sandshrew jumped up high in the air, and launched a Poison Sting attack on Zubat. Zubat fell instantly to the ground, dizzy.

"No! Zubat, return, I choose you, Weepinbell!" Mush yelled, throwing her Pokeball. "Weepinbell, give it your Vine Whip attack!"

Hopefully, this Sandshrew was really weak against grass type attacks, and instantly collapsed to the ground.

"Yeah! Great job, Weepinbell!" Mush cheered.

"Ok, this is my last Pokemon, go Jigglypuff!" Roy said.

"Jigglypuff. It's Sing attack can soothe even the toughest oponents into dreamland. Jigglypuff are very rare around the Earth." Dexter explained.

"Hum, a mellow Pokemon, hey?" Mush grinned. "I think my Weepinbell can do some damage!"

"Jigglypuff, give it a Doubleslap attack!" Roy hollered.

Jigglypuff immediately began to slap Weepinbell across the face continulessly. A couple of minutes after, Weepinbell had swollen red cheeks.

"Weepinbell, come on, hang in there, you can beat em!" Mush growled.

"Jigglypuff, finish it off with your Slam attack!"

"JIIIGGGLYPUFFFFF!!" Jigglypuff yelped, as it laid its Slam attack on Weepinbell.

Weepinbell was down, big time!

Mush failed to the ground. "No.... Weepinbell..... ok, this is the last time, I choose you, Rattata!"

Rattata went into battle.

"Good luck, your my last chance!" Mush weeped. "Give it a Hyper Fang!"

"No, stop it off with your Pound attack!" Roy called.

Rattata was too quick for Jigglypuff, and dodged the attack, then gave it a Hyper Fang attack, which caused Jigglypuff to flinch. The pink Pokemon was down!

"Nooo!! That was my last Pokemon!" Roy sobbed.

"YESSS!!" Mush squealed. She went off to congratulate her Rattata. "Great job, you were fantastic, Rattata."
Mush was so happy, she was nearly in tears.

"Good... job... "Roy whined. "I actually wanted to battle you because I needed you to do a favor."

"HEY! You tricked me!" Mush screamed.

"No, it's not anything bad. Mush, I need you to take care of a Pokemon." Roy smiled.

"Huh?"

"I need you to take care of my Cubone." Roy pleaded.

"And.. why would you want me to do that?" Mush asked.

"Mush, my Cubone is still young. It needs a responsible trainer, and a strong trainer as well. And Mush, that trainer is you. Please, I can't raise this Cubone myself, I am not a good enough trainer. Please Mush..." Roy begged, taking the Cubone out of its Pokeball. "Look how small it is. It needs to grow big and strong, and only you can do that."

Mush was flabbergasted.

"I can't do that.. I mean, you caught it and.." Mush started.

"Yes, I understand that, but it needs to be with a better trainer!" Roy replied.

"Oh... okay... but .... I'll have to promise, when we meet again, you have to see how your Cubone is doing." Mush quietly said.

"Ok, that sounds good to me. And since you won the battle, I guess the penalty for me is taking you to Vermillion City?" Roy reminded himself.

"Yup, that's true!" Mush happily cried.

Roy and Mush headed off to Vermillion City...

What will happen along the way? Will Mush get to Vermillion City? Stay tuned and find out!

Go back Go home Go to next fanfic