S.S. Anne Aboard!

In the last fanfic, a trainer named Roy has promised to take Mush to Vermillion City. Plus Mush has gotten his Cubone, to take care of and train for now.

"We're almost there, just a couple of more minutes." Roy assured.

"That's good to hear, because I'm hungry again." Mush sighed.

"Yeah, the S.S. Anne provides luxerious foods and great beverages!" Roy told her.

"You mean you have went on the S.S. Anne before?" Mush was surprised.

"No, I'm going to go on the S.S. Anne. I also have a ticket to go there!" Roy replied.

"Hey! That's so cool! Now we can train together!" Mush squealed.

"Yeah... why don't we become trainer friends?" he suddenly asked.

"I would love that! And once we can, we can both become Pokemon masters." Mush suggested.

Roy smiled and pointed out, "We're here."

Yup, Roy and Mush have now reached VERMILLION CITY. It was a wonderous country, full of life and moments.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous." Mush beamed. "Is there a gym here?"

"Yeah, there's always a gym in a major city. I think the leader of Vermillion's gym is Lt. Surge. He's one tough army dude!" Roy explained. "Anyways, I guess you can battle him later, once you adventure in the S.S. Anne! Come on, I'll take you there."

Roy took Mush to where the S.S. Anne was. Luckily, they got there just in time.

"TICKET PLEASE." A large security man boomed.

Roy and Mush showed off their tickets.

"Great! Enter! Have a fun time! Many Pokemon trainers and lovers, here to seek your Pokemon hobby!" the security man grinned and smiled.

"Wow, that was a dramatic mood change.." Mush whispered to Roy.

Roy laughed as the two entered the boat.

"Do they have some sort of Pokemon Centre in here? I think our Pokemon should get a check-up." Mush suggested.

"Yeah, they should have some Pokemon checkup generator, where you do by yourself. There it is!" Roy piped, pointing to the generator. "Here you can go first. You just put your Pokeballs on the generator, type some stuff on the computer, then your Pokemon are healed."

Mush did as he told her to, and her Pokemon got healed instantly.

"Wow, that was quick!" Mush smiled. Now Roy healed his Pokemon.

"Let's go downstairs, I heard they have tons of great battles there, water type, grass type, you name it! It's almost like the Pokemon League." Roy explained.

"That's a good idea! Let's get to it!" Mush said, as they went downstairs to check it out.

It was like a Pokemon Heaven. Trainers battling then and there, Pokemon having a great time with their trainers....

"Wow! This is so cool!" Mush squealed.

"Stop squealing." Roy muttered. " I'm getting a headache!"

Mush shrugged.

"Well, anyways, let's go battle, ok?" Roy suggested.

Mush shrugged.

"Quit shruggin' and let's go!" Roy dragged Mush into the mob of trainers.

"Hello, children. May I ask you are going to battle?" an old man with glasses asked Roy and Mush.

"I want to battle!! I want to battle!" Mush cried. "Please?"

"Ok! Anyways, my name is Captain Thompson. I am a Pokemon trainer who fishes for Pokemon in the seas!" Captain Thompson explained.

"That's cool. I'm Little Mush, and I am going to catch all the Pokemon in the world and battle all the Pokemon gyms and join the ranks of the Pokemon League!" Mush declared.

Captain Thompson laughed. "We'll just see about that! Ok, let's battle!"

"Fine. I choose you, Beedrill!" Mush said.

"I choose you, Magikarp!" Captain Thompson said.

"Magikarp. Used to be a remarkable Pokemon, but only has Splash and Tackle as its techniques." Dex mentioned.

Mush shrugged and thought to herself. "I guess a Pokemon can't be judged by its attacks. It matters how the trainer trained their Pokemon."

"Go Mush! You can do this!" Roy cheered.

"Beedrill, use your Fury Attack!" Mush declared. Beedrill attacked the Magikarp with its Fury Attack, causing the Magikarp to faint.

"DOH!" Captain Thompson roared in rage.

"So, come on, send out your next Pokemon." Mush suggested.

Captain Thompson burst out into tears.

"Eek! Did I say something? What did I say? The thing I say hurt? What did I say?" Mush peeped.

"No matter how much I train this Magikarp, it's so weak! It won't evolve into a glamorous Gyrados either!" Captain Thompson sighed.

Roy dash up to him and pointed his finger up in the air, with the other hand on his hip. He was looking like the next head leader or something.

"POKEMON ARE NOT COUNTED AS WHAT ATTACKS THEY HAVE, WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, OR HOW STRONG THEY ARE! THEY TRULY DEPEND ON THE TRAINER, AND IF YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT, YOU ARE A BAD BAD TRAINER!" Roy hollered and flicked Captain Thompson in the forehead.

"OUCH! Whatcha do that for?" he whined, rubbing his forehead.

"S.S. Anne is now returning to Vermillion City. I repeat, the S.S. Anne is now returning to Vermillion City." the announcer called out.

Mush stopped eating the luxerious snack consisting of a chocolate sundae dipped in vanilla coating with a cherry on top.

"Shucks!" she snapped. "Hey, Roy, I had a fun time! Thanks for coming with me!"

Roy smiled. Mush and Roy had become excellent trainers. Plus they became excellent friends as well!

What is going to happen next? Read the next fanfic to find out!

Go back Go home Go to next fanfic